「54」new

chapter fifty-four; new

I opened my eyes to see a blinding white light, i can hear a beeping sound nearby me. I'm at the hospital.

I look around, and saw no one beside me. What the hell just happened? I thought as i sit up and suddenly regretted doing so Because i felt a sudden stabbing pain in my head.

"Ouch.", i heard my raspy voice said, it's like I haven't spoken in a long time. I clutched my head and felt something covering my whole head, a bandage maybe.

I look at my right to see a nightstands with water, and hell i realized that I'm so thirsty, I quickly grabbed it and drank it all. Hopefully it's really clean.
I searched for the button for a help from a nurse but right in time someone got in my room. It's a guy holding lots of grocery stuff, I cannot clearly see his face Because the grocery bag is covering its face. I suddenly panicked and i lay back and pretended to sleep. But too late he saw me move, the guy then dropped all of his things.

"Oh my god she's finally awake." The familiar guy said and he suddenly ran out of the room and called for nurse and some names I couldn't recognize.

'Where's david? What happened after bella pushed me? Oh no my mum. And dad where-' my thoughts of countless questions got cut off when bunch of people came in, a doctor and 2 nurses. And 3 people I don't quietly know.

"Hello, I'm doctor finnick and I'm going to do some check up's on you, is that okay?" He asked and I nodded my head, unable to speak Because of confusion

"Are you feeling okay miss?" The doctor asked as he put flashlights on my eyes and do some other things to check me up.

"What happened? Who are those people? Where's david? My mum-"

"Miss Robbie I suggest that you take some deep breathe's and-"

"What? Miss robbie? Who the hell is that? My name is Queenie miller i'm not miss robbie and-" "Doc can we go talk to her" a woman asked and the doctor cut her off.

"Ma'am please go outside for awhile the patient is clearly confused maybe it may trigger her-" "No! She is my daughter and i have the right to remain here-"

"You're not my mum." I said to the girl who I clearly don't know.

"Where's my mum?! WHERES DAVID? WHERE AM I? WHY, WHY AM I HERE? HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! HELP! DAVID! DAVIDD!" I Shouted for help and the nurse quickly escorted out the people who're here. The doctor then restrained me and the other nurse helped him. I saw that he is holding up a big ass injection.

"WHAT's THAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HELP! ANYONE HELP!" With the injection injected to me everything went black.

_______

"Is she okay?" I heard A woman voice asked someone. "Yes she is, she is Just confused of what's what-"
"will she come back to her old self?" "Yes ma'am, but it will take some time."

Their conversation goes on, i opened my eyes to see 2 figures standing infront of my bed. "Mom, she's awake." I heard a feminine voice said from my right side, I looked at her side and, "bella?" I said and she is frowning at me, she Then looks back at the 2 people who's standing infront of me. I couldn't believe in my own eyes, Bella is here. Why would she even bring me to the hospital after what she did to me?

"Oh dear, i-" "miss robbie, how are you feeling?" The doctor cut the "mum of bella" and i looked at the doctor who's on my left side now.

"I-I Don't know, confused. I don't know anyone from here and i-"

"Deep breathes." The doctor said and i did what he told me to do, and the panic dissolves.

"Okay, will you tell me what's the last thing you remembered?" The doctor asked and I looked around the room and to my surprise, i saw a familiar face.

"Andie? Thank God you're here andie, where's david , i-i dont-"

"Why is she calling me andie" the woman said. "Mum, i think those are the effects of what she had done to herself." Bella said as andie stood beside her.

"What are you two talking about? You pushed me bella, you- doc." I looked back at the doctor. "The last thing I remembered, that this girl pushed me and i was with david that time, and everything went black." I said honestly, the doctor is writing somethings down at his notepad or something.

"What year was that miss robbie?" He asked.

"Please stop calling me that, i'm queenie miller. I'm not robbie-"

"Okay miss queenie, what year was that?"

"2016." I replied to the doctor, his facial expression turns into a surprised one, I looked at bella and andie and saw their facial expression is surprised too.

"Oh no, she clearly has an amnesia dont she?" Bella asked the doctor, the doctor nods.

"Yes, but the thing is-" "she clearly remembers other scenarios of her life." Andie said and she put a hand on her head. "I knew it, we should've stopped her while we still can, if that guy didn't even pushed her to this i swear-"

"What is the date today?" I asked out of nowhere.

"It's 2030 margot and-" bella said and andie cut her off.
"you've just woken up from a coma."