「48」i see you

Chapter Forty-Eight; I See You

A/N: omg this is it fjdbsbslshaJDHSKAJSHDJWKWJWS

Q U E E N I E

This is it, i'm really going to meet him.

After all this time, after so many calls and emails.. This is it.
I'm on my way to the park he said where we will meet.

"Miss we have arrived your destination." The driver said. I didn't bring peter with me, i told him to celebrate this holiday with his family, so i took a cab. I gave him the fare

"thanks. Happy Christmas evening." I said smiling to him.

"Happy Christmas eve too miss." The old man smiled back.

Once i get out of the cab, the snow of paris fell down on me. i walk towards the park, after my moment with the snow. since i was a kid, i love it when it snows. And this time is the right time for this to happen.

I heard a ring from my phone cutting me out from my thoughts and i saw an unknown number is calling me. I answered the call.

"Hello? Who's this?" I answered the call.

"Queenie miller right?" A familiar voice of a man said to the other line.

"The one and only, and you might be david stalker-annoying?" I joked and smiled at the old nickname for him, it's actually been so long since i called him that.

"The only one," He chuckles. "Where are you?" He asks.

"I just arrived, where are you? And why are you using a different number?" I asked while i look around the park hoping to find him, it's already 4pm and the snow makes the day looks a little bit dark. I walk around the park, there's a good amount of people around here, so i have no idea where's david.

"Same as you queen. And long story"

"I can't wait to see you." I said and i smile. "Also i have all the time to hear you out." I said

David chuckled "i cant wait to see you too. Also I don't have the time to waste these moments for nothing." He said.

"wow, so romantic mister, so romantic."

"Yes, yes." David replied

I said, i stopped at my tracks and take sometime to enjoy the feeling of paris's park and weather

"i'm near the fountain." David said making me realize that i'm still talking to him. I look around and saw a fountain on the center of the park.

"Okay, I'm coming there." I said nervously. I walked slowly, counting every steps i take.

"Queenie, whatever happens.. you promise me that you'll still love me.. okay?" He said.

"Okay.. you're making it sound that you're like a criminal, david." I chuckled.

"Good, and no i'm not a criminal , how manu times should i assure you that." He chuckles.