「21」first fight

Chapter Twenty-One; First Fight.

*the next day at work*

I slumped over my chair while with a sour face. I rolled my eyes remembering that david didn't showed up. And I embarrassed myself mistakenly thought that the david there is david.

I turn on my computer in an aggressive way.

"Woah, what's up hulk?" I heard Andie said to me on her desk.

"Not now andrea." I grumble at her.

"Psst, psst! Georgy!" I heard andie called out for George.

I rolled my eyes because i'm annoyed by them. And by the yesterday events.

"What?" I heard George shuffled from his desk.

I'm still not looking at them because i'm not in the mood.

"Someone is being hulk, we gotta get black widow." She said. And they snickered.

ugh.

"Will you guys. shut.the.fuck.UP?!" I stood up from my seat and look at them with an angry expression evident in my eyes, face and all.

They both quiet down and look down on their hands. I shook my head at them and take a seat on my chair again.

I take a glance at George and saw him mouthing to andie like "oh no. The fuck is that about?" And i just rolled my eyes yet again.

i heard a ring from my landline.

I answered it with my same old line.
But i was cutted by no other than that fucker.

"Queenie-"

"Why didn't you showed up?" I said through my gritted teeth.

"Let me explain-"

"Bro, you made me look like a fool! And you didn't made me look, I WAS FOOLED BY YOU! And I EMBARRASSED MYSELF THERE! The fuck is wrong with you? You know If youre some teenage boy who fucking loves to play with peoples feelings or prank them and post it online, PLEASE FUCK.OFF, I don't have time for those things." I almost yelled to my phone and then I slammed the phone down ending the line.

I was breathing heavily at the moment, when i calm down a bit i look around me and saw some of the workers here are looking at me.

I look to the two idiots besides me and they're like shock at my outburst.

"You know you can be fired by doing that to a costumer...." andie said.

"Well if no one said a thing then i'll not be fired." I rolled my eyes and i saw some new emails from some clients in my mail and I replied to them all.

•••

It's been hours since david called me. I'm actually waiting for him to call me again but didn't receive any.

I look at George and he is typing on his computer and while on the other hand, andie is done answering a call.

I'm clearing my throat so that i'll get their attention, and andie gets the signal and looks at me.
"Yes?" She asked while her fingers are on the keyboard. "I'm sorry about my behavior an hour ago.." i apologized while i looked down on my lap.