「41」are you sirius?

Chapter Forty-One; Are you Sirius?

D A V I D

"Yes of course! Okay, thanks bye." I ended a call with an important person who'll help me with this, now all i have to do is to deliver this to queenie. Gosh, i would love to see her reaction in person, and i guess that'll happen one day.

I dialed her phone number, and i drink from my coffee as i waited for her to answer my call.

Q U E E N I E

"Heyy david!" I said as I answered his call, I'm doing a french braid on bella hair at this moment.

"Queenie! Are you doing something right now?" I accidentally pulled her hair hard that made her yell at me.

"Yes, as you can tell my dear friend here yelled at me because i pulled her hair."
I chuckled, 'hey! It hurted me!' Said bella to me while she scrolls to netflix looking for something for us to watch for today.

"Oh, wait, i think." David drifted off which made me worried.

"Why? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing never mind me, can you stop braiding your friend? I need you to go to somewhere quiet. This is important!!"

"Okay okay." I stand up from the sofa leaving the braid unfinished.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!!" Bella yelled out for me. "I'll be back!" I replied as i go upstairs.

"There, i'm on a quiet place noww, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, there'll be a delivery man in... a minute wait for it to come! And you'll see." He said.

"hmm, i wonder what you got me today mister." I said to him, i ran down towards our front door and get a jacket from the coat hanger.

"Hmmm, you'll see that m'lady in 40 secs"

"Hmmm, can't you just tell me ? Cuz i can't wait anymore."

"It's tempting but as much as i want too, i can't you gotta see it by yourself."

"mhmm, sure thing. Where is it? It's a bit cold outside."

"20 seconds."

"Wait, how did you now how-"

"15 seconds."

"Do you have an app for that?"

"No no, 10 secs."

"Well that's nice to know-"

"8, 7, 6-"

"I-"

"5, 4"

"If this didn't come when you said on-"

"One." As soon as he said one a guy with a motorcycle came infront of my house.
The guy turned off the engine of his motor with a phone on his other hand but he didn't bother getting off his helmet.

"David where are you?" I asked confusedly because he is silent for a moment... wait.. the guy on the motorcycle has a phone... and david stopped talking... No way.

"David..." i said as i get near to the guy, but still I didn't have any respond from the phone, nor the guy because he was going through the storage on his motor.

"no way." I said as i put down the phone from my ear, i walk near the guy. And when i'm already near him he turned around me and jump back.

"Woah, miss you startled me." He said through the helmet, I can't recognize his voice and i think it's because of his helmet.

"Sorry, are you-"

"Yep! Anyway, Queenie Miller right?"

Oh my gosh, this is david.

"uh, yes! Why'd you ask david? Like we were tal-"

"What? David who? Sorry and I wasn't talking to you miss, i was using my gps, and can you sign over here and here."
He hands me a ballpen with a paper.
Oh, he is really a joker.

"Oh come on david, you're such a joker! Take off the helmet!"

"I'm not david!"

"Stop it you dont look cute.."

"What, are you crazy? Just please sign the paper so i can leave."

"I-" i was cutted by my phone ringing.
I look down at my phone and saw david's calling.  Wait, how? I then hear the man grunts and takes off his helmet, and to my surprise. It wasn't david. And i strike again, embarrassing myself 100000000 times this year, Great, just Great.

"I'm sorry! I- wait, i'm-" i stopped talking to get less embarrassing, I answered my phone.

"Hey?"

"Queenie! What happened to you? Have you received the package?"

"I, no not yet, I'm receiving it now." I put my phone in between my eat and shoulders as i sign the paper and the guy gave me a brown envelope.

"Than-" before i can say thank you he's already gone, well I understand him.

"I received it!"

"Open it!" David said excitedly.

"Yes yes! I'm now." I opened the envelope and I screamed at the top of my lungs as i saw what's it.

The front door opened revealing bella & andie with a spatula and an umbrella.

"QUEENIE! ARE YOU OKAY??" Andie goes towards me as she hugs me and puts down her umbrella. I looked at her with teary eye. "I- i-" "what is it?" Andie asked.

"Queenie are you okay??"David said on the phone which made me cry even harder.

Bella then goes to my side and snatched the envelope off my hand and that made her gasped, andie asked what is it and she gave it to her and they both squeals while i'm crying.

"David! Are you Sirius??"

"Yes! You're going to Europe next next day!"

•••
A/N: hey guys! Sorry for not updating always here =<
Anyway, this book will end soon :((
But I promise y'all there's so much gonna happen on the next chapters!! Stay tuned :) and don't forget to vote and give a feedback, I appreciate it very much! And thank you for those who's still reading this even though i update very rarely 😓😪 i hope y'all doing great! take care always, & ilyy xx