「07」obliviate!

Chapter Seven; Obliviate!

I raised my hand pointing at him. "Wait, you're the guy I bumped in the grocery store like 2 days ago." I said amusingly. "Oh, yea.. I remembered, and actually it's yesterday." He stated and smiled looking at me.

"Wow, I didn't knew you guys know each other." Bella said and raised her eyebrows and gets the empty glass and washed it.
"Well technically we didn't know each other, i just accidentally bumped her." He looked over bella to his shoulders, but he winced in pain while he turned around.

"Mhm." Bella said with a 'i might believe you, but ehh' tone. "No,really." John walk towards her and kisses bella's neck.
Uhm hello, i'm still here..?!
I cleared my throat, incase they have forgotten i'm still here.
John then hugs bella from her back.

I'm about to walk out of the door till bella called out for me "Queenie, John will stay for threw days here, if you don't mind." She said while she glanced at me, john still hugging her. I nodded and made my way to my room to change my office clothes into something comfortable and go to sleep.

•••

I woke up harshly because of someone is banging on my door.
I take a quick look on the clock besides me to see what time is it, and i saw it's just 8am in the morning.

Ugh, why this early? This better be urgent.

I stomp on my way to the door like
a kid who didn't get what she wanted for Christmas or something and opened the door.
"What is it?" I asked annoyed and my eyes are still half closed.

"Hey queenie, i would like to invite you at 10pm to go with me and john on the carnival 10 blocks away from here" bella said joyfully, and i can clearly see through my half opened eyes that she is smiling wide. "Yeah, sure, see you later."i said with a hoarse voice and I grin at her then close the door right in her face. I know it's rude but what she did is more rude ( i think ), i walk towards my bed and lay down again.
I heard her footsteps fading away means that she is walking away from my room.

I tried to sleep but I can't sleep anymore. So I decided to take a shower and get ready for my day. I've planned meeting andrea and say sorry to her for what i did yesterday, in person.

I dried my hair using my blower after i took a long shower and i putted some makeup once my hair is dried and i'm fully dressed.
Thereafter, i grabbed my phone on my nightstand and tried to contact Andrea but i'm only directed to her voicemail. I sighed and decided to go eat breakfast before going to her flat.

I walk down the hallway, i saw john came out from our common bathroom besides the guest room on the right side of our house. He is shirtless and a towel hanging on his hips covering up his hips and all the way down to his thighs. I stopped walking for a moment.

Wow, i bet he works out a lot because damn those abs.

I realized that i've been staring at his abs too long for my liking and thank God he is wiping his face with another towel. I looked down and licked my lips, i'm feeling a little hot right now.

I decided to continue walking towards where the stairs which is on the side where's john right now, i look up and saw that he saw me "hey, good morning" he greeted me with a smile, I gulped and waved at him "morning." I squeaked.