「31」more closer?

Chapter Thirty-One; More closer?

D A V I D

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: hey?
_____________________________

Hey, i did called you multiple times now. And emailed, are you angry at me? please don't my wifey. I hope you'll answer soon xx
-

I sent my 15th email to queenie, and oddly she isn't replying to me.
I've called her hundreds of times but it just make the sound when you've been blocked.
She can't possibly do that to me, or can she? I wonder.

I remembered i have her phone number, I texted her for us to see each other tonight, right away i get a reply from her saying yes. Well, let's see what's happening to her tonight.

B R I A N A

I look up at the stars above tonight. I'm currently waiting for David to come here because he said he wanted to talk to me and see me. I guess there's something important i've got to know.

I got startled when someone tapped my shoulders unexpectedly. I look up to see who's the person who frightened me and saw it's david.

"David it's just you, oh my. You've scared me." I said while breathing heavily.

"Uhm, i'm sorry to scare you queenie." David said and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed and smiled at me.

"Uhm well. It's okay." I said awkwardly. I took my hand away from his grip and put it on my lap.

"Uhm, take a seat." I scooted myself making enough space for him to seat beside me. David took a seat beside me. I warped my jacket tighter to myself because of a sudden blow of cold wind.

"Are you cold?" He asks and i nod. David then scooted closer to me, so close and warps his arms around me. "You okay now?" He asked.

"Yep yep." I said and looked up at him smiling. "Anyway, what's that you'd like to talk about?"

"I just missed you, ya know." He said and i nod in response.
I leaned my head towards his chest and closed my eyes.

"I wish we could be like this. Forever." Yeah i wish i'm queenie too. So i can be with you forever.

"Yeahh." I trailed off.

"Oh, before i forgot, here's a letter. Do open it when you got home." He said and gave me a blue envelope with Queenie's name on it.
I nod my head in response and get the letter, I put it in my bag slowly preventing it to be crumpled.

I remembered queenie's text, well damn, I forgot to text her. But my phone is low bat. I'll just mail this letter to her. Because i really feel guilty, for not telling her about those times when me and david hangs out.

" i've got to go now." I said to david and release myself from his warmth, oh i wish we could hug always.
I stood up and looked at him. He stays seated and just nods his head. And i nod my head too.

"Soo, bye." I pressed my lips into a thin line. I turn around slowly and walks aways from him.

"Queenie, wait." I heard footsteps from behind. I turn around and I accidentally pressed my lips into his.
I quickly pulled away from him with my mouth hanging open.

Oh damn.

He has his mouth open too, after a few moments, he blinks rapidly and gulps.

"Well, i-uh. Uhm. Got to go too, see you latterly..." he leans forward to me and kissed me on my forehead.
"Take care." He said grinning and waves.

I still stare at his figure which is going father, I waved my hands back. I touched my mouth with my hands, and I grinned from ear to ear. I laughed with no reason.

"Oh my God. What the heck have i done." I hold my forehead, his lips still lingers on it and on my lips.

I shouldn't really feel, so happy. I should feel guilty for doing so, but I didn't. I started to walk away from the bench. Well, wow. I've got to mail this letter to queenie asap.

~*~

Ohh noo what have you done briana👀
anyway, Double update! I just can't wait for you guys to read the next upcoming parts! Yieee i'm so excited to publish it all!!

And also wow, I can't believe that i've reached this far, 31 chapters?! Insane! Well I honestly didn't thought i'm going to make this far! Cuz well, what happened to my first book is- i've ran out of ideas, but this, ideas are flooooodinggg hahahaha! Anyway, i hope u guys enjoyed the part or not cuz its briana and david and we don't want that and yes this is a jargot fanfic and still is!! Don't chu guyz worry hehe trust me. 🙈
I hope my past other chapters are interesting 😁hehe, i hope u guys are having a greatt day!

TheGirlWriter, j xx