「35」something new

Chapter Twenty-Five; Something New.

3 Months had passed Queenie and david are still talking through phone now. And that's a relief for Queenie who'll not going to have to abruptly jump into conclusions with a costumer, thinking that it's david.

Queenie's shift has changed after a week she'd got David's number, which is the regular one now, working at morning to night.
  And also she had been promoted, well as you can tell she accepted sam's offer. She is now located at the 5th floor where she's in an office with 7 people in it, They're all talking to 'big time' people to their company. Now there's no one yet that's calling queenie, so she's texting david.

Queenie is currently replying to  david's text saying;

David💙:
I just finished reading chamber of secrets.

Queenie👰🏼:
OH Yes! i'm so proud of you! You're making a progress!!!!

Queenie's about to send her message to him but she got interrupted when someone knocks at her office door, "come in" She said and The person who knocked opened the door and walks in.

"Uhm, this is Miss Val's office right?" She asked looking around the spacious office.

"Yes it is, but she is on a break at the moment. I'll let her know that you came, may i know your name miss?" Queenie asked as she put her phone down at her desk.

"Jessica Sparks, may you give this letter to her? And please tell her to call me on my number after her break, thanks." Jessica hands to queenie the envelope then started to walk out.

"Miss Jessica," She called out for her, Jessica turns around "you may take a seat on the waiting area outside, if you would like to wait for her." Queenie kindly smiled and Jessica nods thanking her and goes out of the office.

As The costumer goes out she grabbed her phone and sent the text message, as she leaned back to her seat waiting for his reply the office door opened revealing 4 of her office mates including; George & Andie.
Luckily when she got promoted she 'convinced' sam for her friends to be promoted too, and because sam likes queenie he said yes, so they're all good.

"Queeenieeeeeee." Eli, one of her new office mate said as she goes straight to queenie's desk instead of her's.

"Elizuetteeee" Queenie said back to her as eli short for elizuette.

"I said don't call me by my whole name." Eli rolled her eyes but smiled. "Here's for you, we bought you snacks cuz we know you'll not leave your desk." She said handing queenie a paper bag, two sandwiches and a junk food in it.

"And she can't even let go of her phone." George snickers with Dani, their office mate. Eli laughs while andie took a seat on her desk and chuckles a little bit.

"Wow, thanks for these guys. And Gee please leave my phone alone." Queenie said while she gets the paper bag and grabbed a sandwich.

"Hmm, okay queenie, jusy don't forget to do your job." Dani said besides queenie and Dani throw a crumbled paper at her.
Queenie dodge and made a face to dani.

"Fyi, I'm doing my job it's just no one yet-" queenie's sentence got interrupted by a ring from her phone and she answered it by her same old line. While she is talking to someone important to their company, three of her office mates goes in, including Val with the costumer who goes in while she is out somewhere. Well, their new group is really fun. It's all good after all because she's continuously texting and calling david non-stop on her phone ("finally"), While on the other hand, briana & ricky is all good perhaps more than good, they're already having a relationship for three months. It's all going well.