「06」expect the unexpected

Chapter Six; Expect the unexpected.

We walk in silence after our funny conversation about somethings.
And now The phone call awhile ago replays into my mind. I just can't believe that mom and dad will be divorced, after all this time?

(Always😩 djjsjjs) they're both so happy with each other, i just couldn't get it. I've been feeling that sam kept looking at me. i look at him and I catched him already looking at me, "what?" I blushed. (I'll not make her blush more often.. k bye)

"It's just that you're really beautiful, and i hope you know that." He looked away but looked back at me with a shy smile.

"well thank you for letting me know kind sir" I stopped walking and do a curtsy and sam stopped, bows in return. I chuckled. I looked at him, he isn't really bad, he is a good looking man with a good heart. 'What am i even saying?' I asked to myself 'just caught up in the moment' my subconscious replied. I heard an alarm out of nowhere. I saw sam get his phone and then he looked at me. "I've got to go now, my father is looking for me." He said sadly.

"I hope you had a great day." He smiled. "I did, you're a great company" I nudged him lightly. "Uhm, do you want to know my number so we can keep in touch?" He scratches his neck. "Mhm, sure" i nod, i get my phone and gave it to him for him fo put his number.
"There you go, do you mind putting your number on my phone too?" Sam gets his phone from his pocket, i nod, he gave it to me. And i put my number.

"There. Thank you very much for the treat, sam." I smiled and gave his phone back to him. "My pleasure." He looks at his phone then puts it in his pocket quickly and he looks at me with a genuine smile. I heard a car stopped beside usz "can i drop you off to your flat?" He asked kindly. "If you don't mind" I smiled.

•••

"Thank you very much once again sam." I hugged him infront of my apartment. And he hugged back. "No worries, just one call away, i'll be there to save your day  (i yet just put another charlie song reference here,Ha!) .. don't hesitate okay?" He pulls away from our hug and held my face.

I nod. He is getting closer to my face, and i'm stuck, I don't know what to do and I'm getting nervous now. Suddenly i hear a ring from someone's phone breaking his moment.

Sam realized that it's from his phone. He glanced at his phone "see you soon queenie." He kissed my hands and sam answered his call. I watched him goes in his car and goes off. 'Wow, what a scene' i shook my head and wiped the sweat on my forehead. I don't know why
I'm sweating.

I go towards my apartment door.  I opened the door with my keys, and i saw a man watching tv on my living room. 'Who the fuck is this?' I closed the door and walk towards where the man is, also i get an umbrella where we store it besides our front door. "Excuse me sir, but what are you doing in my house?" I said loud enough for him to hear and trying to sound dominanting.

I'm now behind his back. Before he can turn around me i hitted him hard twice in his neck with the umbrella in my hand. That made him kneel on the floor holding his neck and groaning in pain.

"Don't you dare to move! Or i'll call the police!" I held up my umbrella directly to him incase he'll attack me or something,I quickly get my phone in my messenger bag using my free hand. "I'm-" "Don't Move & Speak!" he was about to turn around to me but i hitted him with the umbrella again.

The man groans in pain again. I glanced at him before i slide
open my phone and dialed 911 i'm going to press the call button to say some guy has been trespassing to my house.

"I- oh my God." I heard bella said while she walked down from the stairs and walked pass me going straight the intruder. "Bella, don't go any closer! He might hurt you." I warned her Before she can go near him "What are you talking about?! HE IS MY FIANCÉ!! He isn't a vulgar so don't call 911!" She almost yelled at me while she quickly goes towards his fiancé and helps him up.

"Are you okay babe?" She said worriedly to him while she helps him up. "Yeah, yeah, my neck is just hurting a little bit." The man goes up they're facing their backs to me so I haven't got any chance to see his face and They slowly walked towards where the kitchen is.

I put back where the umbrella is originally is, and slowly walks towards the kitchen where they're. I saw him leaning back to the countertop facing his back to me and bella by his side holding an ice pack to the left side of his neck.

They're talking about something when i got in but suddenly stopped when bella saw me coming in. "Uh, i'm sorry,I didn't know he is your.. Fiancé." I looked down embarrassed.

"It's okay, if I were you I would've done the same or worse." Bella chuckles. "Uhm, sir, i'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and sorry that I assumed you're a vulgar." I looked up and heard him wince in pain when he tried to look back at me. "It's okay." He said and put up a thumbs up to me. I smiled a little.

Bella leaves besides her fiancé and gets something on one of our cabinets. She gets a glass and pours a water from the fridge and gave it to him. He drank of all it and thanked her. I stood there in the corner awkwardly.

"Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce you guys to each other." Bella walks to where i am and she took my hand to lead me to where her fiancé is. "Queenie this is john, john this is queenie." She gestured her hands towards him then at me after she lets go of my hand. When i look up to his face, I think i met him somewhere. "Nice to meet you.. in a decent way." He joked and put out his hand, i took his hand and shake hands with him.

I stare at him a little more longer still thinking where i met him. And it clicked in my mind. 'Oh boy, never have i ever thought i'll see him again... here in my apartment.'

•••
A/N; HEY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 115 READ!! AHHHHHHHHHhHh, it really means a lot to me to have a 100+ reads😱 anyway, i would love to hear your feedbacks guys, feel free to comment your thoughts about the story etc, i would love to interact with u guys😚 don't forget to Vote & Fan etc.
Write to you guys soon xx