「36」cliche

Chapter Thirty-Six; cliche

the next day...

D A V I D

"Actually, the book is more interesting than the movie" i said to queenie on the other line.

"Yes!! But i both love the book & movie versions. I'm actually so upset when i've watched the harry potter movies and not seeing some of the best scene's in the book." She  sighed.

"Oh well." I shrugged and continued to write about some case on my notebook.

"What are you doing?" She asks breaking the silence.

"Just doing my work." I smiled.

"Ohhh, well I'm doing my work too, but on emails."

"You're so good doing multitasking."

"No, you're the one who's good at it." Queenie replied.

"Well you know it's a privilege for you to be good at multitasking because... one day we might have kids, you know and-"

"David!"

"Okay, okay, chill my future wifey." I chuckled.

"I'm shaking my head at you. Really."

"Ow, so you don't want to have kids with me??" I asked with a hurt tone.

"I... well i want too, but i haven't seen you yet in person and i don't know if you'll be my husband in the future, who knows. Maybe someone go in the future and messed it up then i'm with some-"

"So you're telling that you don't want to be with me?"

"No no-"

"Well it sounds like it." I sighed.

"I-it's. I'm sorry david please forgive me it's a-"

"Got you! Hahahaha." I laughed.

"Wha-"

"Wow I can't believe that you're easily convinced that i'm angry at you. Of course i'm not angry at you, I understand." I chuckled.

After what i've said the line went silent.

"Queenie? Hello? Queenie?"

"Uhm, hello?" A male voice was heard on the other line.

"Hello?" I said.

"Who's this?" Said the male voice.

"who are you?" I said.

"I'm just her boyfriend."

What? This can't happen, she said she is not on a relationship now.

"I-"
"David! I'm sorry please forgive me.. I didn't told you." I heard queenie on the background.

shit.

"I-uhm."

"Why are you calling my girlfriend?? Huh? And why's there a heart emoji here? Saying my Future hubby?!" The man almost yelled.

And what did he said? Future hubby?
With that thought I almost laughed but i stopped myself from doing so, because I'll cause more damage. And i dont know why the hell did i find it funny.

"I-We are best friends! and we are playing some role plays you know...." once i've said my lame reason, i face palmed..
It's not good enough.

"BEST FRIENDS CALLING EACH OTHER WIFEY AND HUBBY?? I.Don't.Think.So. You know david, i work at CIA and i'll fucking hunt you down so better not call my girlfriend anymore." And with that he ended the line.

what have i done?

~*~

Q U E E N I E

After alex hangs up the phone we all laughed.

"Oh my golly alex! That WAS AMAZING! YOU CAN EVEN WIN AN OSCAR AWARD!" Said Eli who's leaning on my desk.

"Thank you, thank you." Alex said as he bows.

"What did he said? Did you got him??" George asked wiping a tear on his eye and walks towards alex who's infront of my desk, standing.

"He kept stuttering, and he sounds nervous so, i bet i got him." He said and laughed.

"The Wifey and Hubby really got me!" Dani said from her desk as she laughs and her head is down on her desk.

"Why did you even told him that His name on my contact is Hubby!" I said still laughing.

"Well, i gotta take the chanceee." Alex turns to me and gave me my phone.

"AND THE CIA IS THE MOST CLICHE THING I'VE EVER HEARD!" Zach Said from his desk and we all laughed again. I really feel bad for david. I know april fools is finished but, oh well. The room fell silent when Val comes in.

"What are you all doing? This isn't some playground! Back to your desks!" Val exclaimed as she walks to her desk. Alex, George and Eli goes back to their desks silently.
Val is our like boss here, so when we are all having a laugh, she is having a lot of work to do that explains why she is hot headed, always.

I look at my phone on my hand, i just hope david will call me again. I chuckled and put my phone in my bag.