「43 」we're going on a trip

Chapter Forty-Three:
We're Going on a Trip.

D A V I D

5am says the clock on my nightstand in my bedroom. Today is the flight of queenie to paris, I decided to text her and maybe call her if she's awake.

-----

Me: Queenie! Wakey wakeyy!! Paris is waiting for ya! ✨

-----

I sent my message to her. It may take sometime for her to reply, maybe she's getting ready to go to airport. I decided to get ready for my day. I get my phone from the nightstand bringing it with me to my bathroom.

~*~

30mins has passed yet i still got no reply from queenie, i already texted her a dozen of times. Maybe she's at the airport. I decided to call her and lucky she answered.

"Heyy! I've been texting you for 30mins and you didn't answer, What's up?"

no reply

"Hey queenie? You there?"

I still got no reply.

"You know, i'll just call you later, maybe you don't have a signal or something, latterly." With that I ended the call.

Q U E E N I E

I walk out of the bathroom, just finished taking a bath. I look at the time and it says 5:30am, "well i still got time!" i said to myself as i change into the clothes i'm going to wear today: Harry Potter tshirt, A Jacket and ripped jeans with a comfy sneakers. Once i'm finished dolling up, i grabbed my suitcase and bag from my bed and before i go down i kissed andie on her cheek, she's still sleeping on my bed (which we share now).

I rolled the suitcase down stairs trying not to make a noise, so I don't wake bella and andie up. Once i'm down stairs, i putted my suitcase near the front door.
'Now all i had to do is get an uber' i opened my bag to get my phone, but it's not there.

'maybe i left it upstairs.' I turn around to go back to the stairs, but to my surprise bella is on the kitchen. I go towards her, "hey bella have you seen my phone?" I asked her, hoping she have seen it so I wouldn't have to go upstairs again. Bella jumped a little on her seat and she turns around to look at me. "Hi, yes! I was supposedly gonna give it to you." Bella handed me my phone. "Thanks, sorry I startled you. " I said apologetically, I opened my phone and book a ride on uber app.

"So, uhm. What's the guys name again?" Bella asked me, i look up at her and saw her drinking her coffee. I just realized that she is all dressed up for work.
"David, why? And you got an early shift today?" I asked her and she nodded in response. "Yep early shift, and nothing just curious." She said, she stood up and put her cup on the sink.

"Gotta go now, i'm gonna be late for my shift." Bella smiled at me and hugged me, she walks towards the front door and get her backpack on the floor. "Bye! Have a safe flight." Bella said as she opens the door and goes out.
'well i just gotta wait for the uber'
My phone rang cutting me out of my thoughts and I answered it without looking.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.
I heard a choppy sound on the line. I look at my phone and saw that david is the caller.

"David!" And I didn't get a reply.

"i'm sorry i cant hear you my signal isn't good i guess-" david ended the call cutting my sentence. After that happened, i sae that my uber is already here, well paris here i come!