「17」got the feeling

Chapter seventeen; got the feeling

The fashion show had just finished. Me and sam are at a cocktail table eating some small amount of foods like they'll give you some beans and a little piece of their special food...

Why would you even call it a food when it's just like you ate a candy? Because it's so small and little amount of food.

I just finished eating the food they gave to me and a waiter get's the empty plate. While on the other hand sam is just drinking a champagne from the bar.

"Did you enjoyed the fashion show?" He asked while takes a bite from his appetizer.

"Mhm." I smiled and finished my drink (its just a water.).

"We should go to the buffet over there." He pointed it on the left side.

"Sure." I said.

,,,

I literally get each food they had and ate it all twice or triple times!
Now i'm just eating my dessert which is a chocolate moose.

While i was eating the chocolate moose i got a bad feeling inside of my stomach but i just ignored it.

"Sam, is that you??" A feminine voice said from behind me. I look back and saw a tall and slim good looking lady, with curly hair and a tan skin.

"Lezia! What a surprise to see you here! I thought you're that busy and had no time to find me and you have forgotten about me" sam says and walks towards lezia and hugs her.

"How couldn't i forget about you? I invited you here, silly!" She breaks the hug and stood like a beauty queen. "So, who is the beautiful lady here?" She asks sam while looking at me up and down.

Sam smiles and made his way besides me and holds me by my waist, again.

"This is queenie.. My girlfriend." He says and looks at me with loving eyes. I smiled back at her. And she just smiles a little at me.

"Hmm, well you're fashion taste isn't that bad, but it's poor for me. But it works," She shruggs. "Oh and by the way sam, i just want to let you know that you're invited for nick's grand opening of his restaurant in paris tomorrow!" She gracefully exclaimed at him and lezia holds his hand.
"Oh, I completely forgot it's tomorrow already. Of course, me and my parents will be there." He smiles.

I just stood there awkwardly.
I felt that feeling in my stomach again. Uh-oh.

"Uh sam excuse me, can we talk?" I asked politely while holding to my stomach. "Sure. Lezia, it was nice to see you, see you tomorrow!" He says his farewell to lezia and they kissed each other's cheeks.

"Bye sam, and it was nice meeting you." She nods at me and walks away.

Sam looks at me with a worried expression. "What is it?"

"It's just i don't feel well tonight, i think i'm going home now." I said while I started to made my way towards the elevator.

I heard sam follows me. "I'll drop you off to your house. If its okay?" He asks while we go in the elevator.

I nod my head, he pressed the basement button.

* next day *

I decided to be absent for my work at the moment, because I don't really feel well, i got the feeling of being sick since the party i went to with sam. I think i got food poisoned. Or i think I'm not used to eating 'small amount' of food.

If that what model's eat for a day.. HOW DO THEY SURVIVE THAT??

Anyway, i'm just lying on my bed while scrolling throught my Instagram, liking random posts.

I saw a text message pops up on my screen from andie. And i read it.

A(ndie)nnoying ✌🏻: Mystery caller alert!

Queenie: ???

A(ndie)nnoying ✌🏻:
He is looking for you girl.

Queenie: ohh, him.. How did you know??????????

A(ndie)nnoying ✌🏻:
His call went directly to me (cuz ur absent.)

Queenie: wHAt did he said to you??????

A(ndie)nnoying ✌🏻:
Nothing much.. didn't knew you have a deep relationship with this guy and he is C-O-O-L. So i'll give him a YEs.

I'm typing my reply to allie but a i have received message from George .

GeorgeyYy:
Your boyfriend called.

Queenie: did allie??

GeorgeyYy:
No, he called to my line looking for you. (I'd say he really loves you.)

Typing my reply to him but allie texted me.

A(ndie)nnoying ✌🏻:
HE IS CALLING NOWWWW, should i say where are you? Or how you feel sooooOoOo ill?

*text message from George*

GeorgeyYy:
Should allie do or not??

I made a group chat for us. So I'll answer their questions.

Queen13 added Ge0rge and AndiePotter31.

Queen13: maybe.

AndiePotter31: maybe what?

Ge0rge: ???

Queen13: ...

AndiePotter31: ohh.. sorry i said that you're ill.

Ge0rge: oops.

Queen13: 👍🏻

Ge0rge: gtg. Many callers. bye.

AndiePotter31: also queenie, everyone knows about dAvid now here. He like just asked every hotline

AndiePotter31: "is queenie miller there? Will you direct me to her??" And we all say "sorry but she isn't here." (Well except for me though ha.)

AndiePotter31: everyone says they don't know whats up with youu, but when I answered him i say whats up with u 👌🏻

Queen13: mkay, go back to your work.

AndiePotter31: 👌🏻

I turned off my phone. Hmm, well he is worried about me (which is quiet flattering.) i have decided to sleep for awhile.

•••

just a filler here😅sorry if it's boring. Well anyway, next chapter will be good 🌚hehehe. Write to y'all soon! xx