「47」valentines vibes at xmas eve

Chapter Fourty-Seven; Valentines vibes at xmas eve.

Q U E E N I E

Tomorrow is Christmas! And i'm in Paris going to the iconic eiffel tower at Christmas eve, this is yet the most romantic Christmas eve for me, And i may be going to meet david later. That made me more feel so excited.

I've finished dolling up for the dinner and after we've went to some tourist spots here. Me and Peter are on our way to the eiffel tower now. Peter said the drive will only take 30mins to get there, I decided to take a nap, even it's hard for me to close my eyes looking out at the window at some sights of paris.

+++

"Miss Queenie." A manly voice said as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and look up, i saw peter is standing up outside, car door is already opened.

"We have arrived." He smiled and gets out of my sight to see the view. Once he got away, I quickly go out of the car holding my purse and camera with me, I'm greeted by the coldness of paris, already snowing. I look up and stares at the eiffel tower with awe.

"Do you want me to take pictures?" Peter asked as he held out his hand. "Sure!" I replied looking at him and gave him my camera, we walked closer to the eiffel tower.

I can't believe that I'm staring at the eiffel tower up close! Back then i only see this at movies, or my friend's posts on social media. But wow, staring at it up close is even more beautiful. There are a lot of people actually taking some pictures tonight, nor surprising because it's a holiday tonight so there are a lot of tourists. It's hard to find a nice spot to take pictures, but a group of teenagers cleared a path to a nice view to take pictures.

I turn around and saw peter already is standing with the camera ready. I smiled for a picture and he took some more pictures of me multiple times.
I walked towards him and took the camera, looking at the pictures he took.

"I hope it's okay." He said looking at me. "It's lovely peter. Thank you so much." I said sincerely while smiling.

"You can still enjoy the sight miss, just tell me if you're okay and we can go to the dinner." He said politely while he hands me out my jacket, which i forgot at the car.

"Thank you peter, surely i'll love to see this sight. But i think let's go get something to eat before this, i don't want you to starve." I chuckled and he just grins. "If you say so." He walks pass me towards the eiffel tower and I followed him.

+++

After taking an elevator towards up the eiffel tower, we have finally arrived. Once the elevator opens, there are some people here who's already eating and chitchatting. "This way miss." He said to me and leads me to a table which has two seats and is on a spot where you can see the streets of paris. "I'll leave you here now miss, i still have something to buy for you and i'll be back." Peter said  "wait, aren't you going to eat?" I asked him.

"I will, and someone will assist you here miss, enjoy your evening." He said and smiled yet again to me. "Well, have a Happy Christmas eve peter." I said to him and returned a smile. "Same with you miss." And with that he walked away. With just a few seconds, some violist comes towards my table and started to play a classical song.

And on cue, a waitress comes in with a soup. "Bonjour my lady, i'm elise will be serving for you this night. And Sir david has already ordered you our specialty here. Do enjoy." She said as she puts down the soup and a glass of wine and water on the table and i thanked her.