「29」what

Chapter Twenty-Nine; what

the next day...

To: Briana Thompson
Bri, don't forget to update me on what's happening xx
sent.

I put my phone down and continue to type a message to our business partner after sending my message to briana.

I'm half busy thus day because just when i got here, sam's assistant said that i need to send a message to one of our business partners about some of their agreements about a project that his assistant said to me.

I drink from my tea and send the email.

I sighed and lean my back on the chair. I then exercise my hands and arms because it's starting to strain.
I heard a phone call from my phone and I answered it.

"Hello-"

"I can't liveeeeeeee, I can't live anymore, I can't live if living is without youuuuuuuu." David sings an air supply song.

"David be honest, how old are you really are? Because that song is so old. Are you a vampire or something?"

"Hmm, maybe. Besides you've already seen me, so no need to worry, right?"

"Yep. So why's that you called??"

"Nothing, can't i just talk to my wife with no reason?"

"Well of course-" i was cutted when i heard a "tuut" when the line have ended. I frowned because David wouldn't ended the call, ever.
I gulped and redial his number again. But I remembered, I don't know his number.

Well damn.

I fell back from my seat, and I remembered i have his email.

To:  youknowho123@Emailing.com
From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: why did u ended the call?
_____________________________

Please tell me you're not cheating on me............
-

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: no I didn't, u ended it.
_____________________________

No bruh, i think you're the one who's cheating on me. I would never hang up without saying latterly, bruh.
-

I frowned yet again.
Well that's... weird.

To:  youknowho123@Emailing.com
From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: really?
_____________________________

Call me back. To prove ure not cheating cuz i would never cheat on u 2. zzz
-

I didn't get a reply after that, well that means he'll call Me.

A ring from my landline was heard I quickly answered it.

"Bruh why-"

"Uhm, I didn't do anything miss. Sorry but did i get the right landline? Uhm i mean for the GoTalkCall company??" A male voice said.

I took a deep breath and face palmed my face mentally. This gotta stop happening to me.

"Uhm no sir! I'm sorry. This is Queenie Miller from GoTalkCall company speaking, how may i help you?" I said in my sing song voice for my introduction.

+++

After 15 calls and he hasn't even emailed neither called me yet. I wonder what is he up to.

To:  youknowho123@Emailing.com
From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: wow unbelievable
_____________________________

U didn't called.
-

I rolled my eyes after i sent my email to him.

"Uhm Ms. Miller are you busy?" I heard a female voice said from behind me. I turned my chair around and saw sam's assistant.

"No, no not at all." I said and smiled at her.

"Very well, will you follow me please? Sir Sam would like to speak to you, privately.

Oh shit, am i fucked up?

I stood up from my seat and i heard someone cleared it's throat.
I look to from beside me and saw it's andrea who did it.

"Good luck." She said looking at me in a low tone, "Tell me what happened later." She mouthed to me  then turn around her chair towards her computer coolly.

I nod at her. I took a deep breath and followed sam's assistant to his office.