「27」closer

Chapter Twenty-Six; Closer.

The next day...

I went home after what happened yesterday, I couldn't take it anymore. It's just, they're both not like that. And I can't imagine that, my mom did that... Like it's unbelievable. Well, if it's my dad who did it, it's less shocking but still shocking, everything that happened is shocking..

I'm at my desk now, staring into space blankly.

My cellphone rang all of the sudden that caused me to be back in reality.
I look at who's calling, it's Briana.

"Queenie hey!" She said joyfully.

"Hey Bri, sorry I wasn't able to be with you yesterday, anyway how's the date?"

"It was amazing! David is such a sweet guy you know, we have lots in common! He loves to sing too! Wow.. i think we're perfect match. Is it possible for me to be inlove in such a short time??"

"Woah, slow down there Bri, if you ever forgot You are Briana, not me. So if i were you better back off to my man." I chuckled.

"Oops, sorry I didn't mean it-"

"Nah it's okay, just be careful, as we can tell he is a charmer..." I trailed off.

"Queenie talk to you later; david is calling! Bye!"

Before i can answer her she already ended the call. Wow, they're moving a little faster.

I sighed and i get the red wine from under my desk that i bought for George days ago, i rolled my chair towards George's side.

"Hey George." I tapped his shoulders, he stopped what he is typing on his computer.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me.

"I bought you a red wine, I forgot to give this to you." I give the bottle of red wine to him.
"Oh wow gee, thanks!" He said joyfully, he smiled at me and i did the same.

I go back to my desk and refreshed my computer, hoping to see an email from david, but i see none.
I then heard a ring from my landline and answered it.
I wish bri and David will not get more closer to each other. What have i done?

~*~

B R I A N A

"Have you read xmen vs avengers? Well i bet you did!" David said.

"I uhm.." I said unsurely, but I remember i'm Queenie not Briana.

"Yes of course." I replied quickly. this guy, loves marvel so much. And I dont know much about marvel stuffs and its driving me crazy, well i wish i did some research before answering his call.

Why haven't I thought of it before?

"Do you remember when-"

"Okay. can we talk about some other things?" I said a bit annoyed.

"sure sure." He replied and I sighed, Thank God my knowledge about marvel is not that much.

"Okay," I breathe in and out. "What's music genre do you listen to?" I asked while i kick off my boots and lay on my back to my bed. "Uhh." He said and i heard him flipping through the pages.

"Oh yes of course, how can i even forget about it.. Well I love to listen to rock bands." He said. Hmm interesting.

"Well i like any kind of music, well i love to sing as well." I said happily.

"Really?? Well I love to sing too!" David replied excitedly.

"I also Write songs!" He added.

"What?! No way! I write songs too!!" I sit up straight and said it an exaggerated tone.

"Oh wow, we are a perfect match!!" He said.
"Yea!" I then laughed.

"Anyway, would you want to see each other-"
"Yes sure! Sure!" I cutted him off.
"Lets see tonight at the diner near my house, i'll text you the details, latterly." He then hang up.

Uhm, what kind of farewell is that.. latterly?

I shook my head, weirded out by it. I stood up and wear my boots again. My phone dings signaled me that someone had messaged me, and i saw that david messaged me the details, i smiled while reading it. I walked out of my apartment and get in to my car headed to the diner he said. I hope we'll get closer, he isn't a bad company at all.

•••

Author's note:
I have changed Allie's name to Briana =)

Don't forget to Vote, Comments, Fan and add this story to your  Reading List(maybe)!

I hope you guys won't be a ghost reader :) i really appreciate if you are active and give some feedbacks!! J xx