「10」dancing queen

Chapter Ten; Dancing Queen

"Seriously?" I laughed
"Yeah! When she is having tantrums because her ideas aren't followed or we did something that she doesn't like, she Vomits!" Bri said those in between of her laughs.
We are all laughing right now.

Briana is talking about her
Co-worker on her current job which is being a writer/director of a movie.

We're eating some snacks in the food court of the mall, we just finished window shopping. Vicky bought me and bri some new clothes and make-up's because she said 'It's my gifts for your past birthday's that I haven't attended.'

"We should go to a club, to celebrate vicky's career!" Bri said and she ate her salad.

"Uh, I don't know guys if i can join you because i have work for tomorrow." I said while i smile falsely at them. I put aside the warp of the shawarma that i just ate.

"Oh c'mon sophie, we just rarely see each other! And i think you're overworked, you should have some fun!" Vicky said and she held my hand with a pleading eyes.

My nickname to them is 'sophie' because back then in grade school and high school, i'm not happy about my real name, like Am I a dog or something? So i told them to call me sophie and i also convinced my mom and dad to change my name to sophie but it didn't worked.

So whenever I wrote my name on the section where you'll write your name on the test papers, i always put 'sophie' (back when in grades school) and then when the teacher is giving out the results of my exam, they're like "who is sophie? Do we have a new student here?"

And i'll come up to them and tell i am sophie and they'll give me weird looks and some of my classmates are snickering. So I decided not to put Sophie anymore, on my test papers. But when i'm in high school, i tell my 'friends' to call me sophie instead of queenie.

But here i am now, embracing my real name.

"Earth to sophie?" Vicky said that caused me to be back from my deep thoughts. She is waving her hands infront of my face.

"Uh, sure i'll try." I smiled at them and the squealed. "I'm going to buy you girls some new dress! I insist!" Vicky said while she stands up and grabs me and allie from our seats.

"Wait wait. Let me finish this." Bri said while vicky is still holding her and she ate the last bites of her burger, fast and after that she gulped some water. I chuckled at her.

"Okayy, lets go!" Bri said and swallows the water she drank. And she held up her fist. And we walked away from the food court.

•••

I held four paper bags full of clothes, bags and accessories from different signatures store that vicky bought me. We're at the another signature store, i'm standing up because all of the seats for waiting is all taken. Briana and Victoria are on the fitting room at the moment.

Vicky walks out of the fitting room like she is on a runway with a beautiful mid thighs white dress with a deep v neck cut and long sleeves.

"What do you think?" Vicky said and she half smiled. She turns around and stops looking infront of me.

"Wow,I'm beyond speechless. It's beautiful." I said while i made some hand gestures pointing at her and the dress.