「18」all you need is love

Chapter eighteen; all you need is love

D A V I D

It's been 1 week (almost 2) since i have 'accidentally' called queenie. I really enjoyed talking or emailing her, everyday. Which is a good thing for me, it really helps me get throught stuffs.

I'm halfway to Dr.Finnick's Clinic near by my flat. It's just a 15 minutes drive from here. I stepped on the brakes because it's already red light once i have arrived at the stoplight.

I get my phone and opened my cellular, thinking of emailing queenie. And so did i.

(Friendly reminder: please dont use your phone while driving. x)

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: Get well soon
_____________________________

Hey watcha doing? I missed you already, it's been a day since I didn't talked to you. I hope you're feeling better now. x
-

I sent the email, and as i sent it the stoplight color changed to green which signaled me to go now.

•••

After five minutes i have arrived to the hospital where's my doctor's clinic is located. When I parked my range rover at the basement parking, i check out my email to see if there's any reply, but there's none.

I sighed and decided to send yet another email to her.

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: i hope ur still alive.
_____________________________

All you need is love babe, and i'm sending my love to youuuUuU.
And Please let me know that you're alive by emailing me back, i'm getting worried, I don't want to lose my future wife.
-

I sent my message to her while grinning, oh i hope i can hug her and see her face. It doesn't matter what she looks like, all matter's is i need to be with her.

I go out of my car and lock it before going to the nearest elevator and push the floor where i'm going.

,,,

When i have arrived his clinic a patient goes out and it's a perfect timing for me because I don't have to wait anymore. I walk inside of his clinic, i smiled to his secretary by the door.

"Hi Mr. Roberts. How are you? Please take a seat, Doctor finnick will be ready for a minute." Mae, His secretary said to me politely.

"I'm good, thanks. How are you?" I asked. And she replied 'fine' and goes out of the clinic because she said she needs to buy something.

I took the magazine besides me on the chair and read it for awhile while waiting for me to be called.

A ding from my phone was heard by me, I quickly put the magazine down and get my phone from my pocket.

I checked, the lockscreen and saw i have a new email from queenie.

From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
To:
youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: i'm alive asf
_____________________________

Thanks for the concern, i'm still alive and rocking asf. I don't know who's your future wife. I hope she'll not die. Poor you when she died. Anyway, i'm just eating some chips, how about u? Wyd?
-

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: p.s: u r my future wife.
_____________________________

Good to know my future wife is alive and rocking asf. Well i have appointment with doctor finnich

* attachment of an imagine of dr.finnick's name on his secretary's table. *

I sent you a proof incase you don't believe me.
-

I waited for her reply, but before i can send another email to her "Next please" i heard doctor finnick said with a scottish accent.

I got up from my seat and go in his room.  I saw him writing down some notes to his notebook.

He glanced up to me when he heards the door opened.

"David, how have you been?" He said while he is still scribbling down on his black notebook.

"I'm more better to be honest." I said while i take a seat on the chair infront of his table.

"Good, good. Will you tell me what you're up to lately? Like what makes you 'more better', tell me about your day." He said while he finished writing and gets a folder from his drawer with my name on it. He looks at me once he is settled.

"Also, why didn't you called me?" He asked and opened the folder with some information of me in there.

"Well, i met someone, well not really met.. technically we've not met personally but through my phone. Well it happens to be, i called a wrong number instead of your landline, and that explains why I didn't called you.. I didn't know your landline." I said and shrugged.

"Ohh, have you been feeling any?" He asked and stopped writing something.

"No, not anymore since i talked to her." I said while i grin. He nods and continues to write.

"Uh huh, so how's you and-" "we're okay." I cutted his sentence. I honestly don't want to hear the name of it nor think of it. I nod at him.

"Hmm, still sensitive 'bout-" "no." I said blankly.

"Okay okay, i think you're improving," he took of his glasses and leans back to his seat. "But still... you need to call me once in awhile okay? Or at least email me, i know you know my email." He said while he smiled at me. I nod at him.

"I hope she is a good influence though." He said and close the folder of my info's. "She is. I haven't felt so happy.. After the incident.." i said and pursed my lips.

My phone alarms, signaling me it's time. Dr.Finnick looks at me.
"Well, good to know you've followed what i said." He said.

I nod again. I cancelled the alarm.

"Thank you for you time doc." I said as i got up.

"Sure, we have another session next week okay? And you have sessions with Dr. Larson next next week. Don't forget." He said while he puts somethings to some drawers.

"Yes, i have already put it on my calendar." I said "bye." I waved even though i know he isn't looking.

I walk out his clinic, i hope i'll be okay soon.

Maybe after all, all i need is love..

Maybe.

•••

This is the First pov of jared aka David 🌚 hehehehe. I hope y'all liked it! Don't forget to vote,comment, fan, follow me etc!! xx