「16」come together

Chapter sixteen; come together

*next day*

I go out of sam's limo, we have arrived to the event. I thought it was just a small event but man it's A Big Event. There are cameras everywhere! Once we stepped our feet on the red carpet. Many 'paparazzi' are taking pictures of sam.. with me standing behind him.

Sam turns around looks at me
"Come here, don't act like you're my assistant, we're not at work. You're my plus one aka date tonight." He said while he grabs my hand. Once i'm at beside him, he smiled to the camera's and i smiled too.

I tried so hard not to blink often but the lights are slowly blinding me.

Thankfully we walked towards the entrance which is a relief, but we are stopped when an interviewer came stand infront of us preventing us from walking inside the building.

"Hello Mr. Sam Jones, may i ask you some few questions?" The interview asks him, sam nods in response with a quick reply of sure.

"So sam, is it okay for me to call you sam?" The interview asked.

"Sure." Sam smiled. "What brings you here sam?" He asks while he put up the mic towards sam's mouth.

"Well i was invited by my lovely sister-in-law." He said while smiling.

"Oh yes, how can I forgot! The owner of this fashion company is no other than Alessandra 'Lezia' Riché-Jones! How is it lezia being sister in law?" The interview asks excitedly.

Wow didn't know sam has a brother. I raised my eyebrows at my thought. I'm still besides sam, and he is holding me by my waist while he is answering dozens of questions.

Bruh, how do even celebrities survive this lifestyle? Like being haunted by paparazzi's, you have interviews everytime and you have to be smiling every fucking time. How??

I feel a little bit tired because i'm wearing 5 inches heels. And all I wanted to do is to sit down.

"Uh-huh, well anyway, is this your girlfriend besides you?" I was snap back to reality by the interviewers question, he is smiling at me.

My eyes are wide right now, i look up at sam and saw him grinning at me.

Oh dear God, i know that kind of grin.

"Yes she is." He said and look back up to the interviewer and to the camera.

I just knew the fuck it.

"Wow, you're a lucky lady miss!" The interviewer said to me. I gave him a quick faked smiled. I sighed,

He said I'll be his plus one, HE DIDNT EVEN MENTIONED TO ME THAT HE'LL MAKE ME HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Gurl, calm your tits, at least what matters is he is good looking,rich and- my subconscious got cut off when sam drags me towards the entrance, and i have snap back to reality again.

When we're in the building i quickly got out of his grip.

"You didn't mentioned to me that you'll make me your Girlfriend. You could have at least mentioned it to me!" I said annoyed and a little but angry at him.