「24」this is real

Chapter Twenty-Four; This is Real.

"How do i look? Am i okay? Wait don't say it, i know i look worse and-" "Stop briana, stop. It's okay, you're just fine." I said comforting her while we're walking, going to the mall david said.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and say "okay, okay.." bri stopped walking once we're near the entrance of the mall and she opened her eyes looking at me. "Is my hair okay?" She asked worriedly.

I rolled my eyes at her "You're perfectly fine bri! No need to worry, no biggie." I smiled at her, she nodded nervously.

"Let's go." I held out my arms to her and she linked her arms around mine. And we walked in the mall.

,,,

"Where did david said we'll meet?" She asked while looking around the mall.

"Uhm, actually he didn't tell any specific place for us to meet. Or you guys, uhh wait a minute." I said and made my way to the nearest bench here, i sat there and so does allie.

I bring out my phone and emailed david.

To: David
youknowho123@Emailing.com

From: Queenie Miller
queeniem08@gtcco.com

_____________________________
Subject: where should we meet?
_____________________________

I'm here already, Please don't ditch me again, thanks.

-

Once i sent it to him, I instantly got a reply.

From: David
youknowho123@Emailing.com

To: Queenie Miller
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: Center of the mall which has the big tree in the center, where everyone's there.
_____________________________

I'm here already too. I'm wearing red flannel and skinny jeans. See ya x

-

I closed my phone and looked at allie, when i looked at her and saw that she is biting her nails.

"Hey briana." She jumped on her seat and looked at me.

"Yes?" She squeaked.

"They're at the big tree-"

"The one on the center?"

"Yep."

"I know where it is, let's go." Bri drags me up from my seat and we walk towards the center of the mall, which is not that far.

"What does he look like?" Bri asked.

"David just said to me that he is wearing a red flannel and a skinny jeans." I said as my arm is linked to hers while we walk.

"Okay," She took a deep breath. "I got this." Bri lets go of my arm once we're standing near the big tree, there's a glass window on the ceiling, and there's lots of people actually.

"Where will we meet?" I asked while I scanned through the crowd, looking for david.

"Uh, i think at the starbucks on the second floor." She said and scans through the crowd.
I nod my head. I then saw a guy who's wearing a fading red flannel with skinny jeans, he has a dark brown hair. Even though he is Facing back at me, his back looks good.

And the guy looks at my way, and my expectations on what he looks like is so wrong and turns out he is like around my age, 20s and he has blue eyes.

"Hey Bri, i think i saw him." I whispered to allie still holding my gaze to where is david.

"Where?" Bri said, I didn't replied to her. So she looks to where I'm looking at.

"Oh, wow. He.is.Hot." Bri said.

"I know."

"Wow, you're a lucky bitch."

"Thanks." I said and looked at her.

"It's time." I said, she looked at me. And nods.
She embraced me before walking to where David is.

"Good luck. Don't forget to tell me what happened after!" I said loud enough for her to hear.
She looks at me and give me a thumbs up.

Well, time to be a stalker.
I put my glasses on and walk towards on the other side where they're standing, but i sit on one of the chairs near them.

I saw Bri walks to him, and i see that at first he is like unsure and i think allie said it's 'queenie' thats why he hugged her.
He is tall that made Bri looks like his daughter.

They laughed, and i saw that they're talking  about something and allie nods, After bri nods they walk towards one of the restaurant near here. Well, I can't go in there.

So I decided to go somewhere. I stood up from my seat and a person took a sit there.

I walk to some shops and windows shop, I'm currently finished window shopping at this new store. I walk out the store and my phone rang. I take a look to see who's calling and i saw it's james.

"Hello, James?"

"Queenie, i just wanted to let you know that, mom and dad's divorce will be tomorrow. I hope you didn't forgot about it."

Thank God james called or else I'll completely forgot about it.

"Oh, okay. Uhh, what time?" I asked and licked my lips.

"I don't know yet, i'll just text you. And also mom said we'll go to dad's house before going to the court which technically their house but mom moved out already."

"Oh, okay."

"You okay?"

"Uh-huh. Yes." I said looking down at my feet.

"Okay, don't hesitate to call me if you don't feel okay, see you tomorrow queenie."

"See you." I said quietly. James ends the call.

I sighed and walk away from where i was standing. I can't believe that tomorrow I'll not be a miller anymore or i'll still be a miller but i'll never see mom, I don't know yet. But tomorrow i'll know what kind of agreement mom and dad made. But me and james are grown up, so i think we have the rights to choose sides, or not at all.

I wish the sun will stay longer, I can't stand watching mom and dad signing the divorcement paper. I just wish it'll be just a joke. But.. this is real.