「37」things just happen

Q U E E N I E

later that night...

After i ate my dinner, i go to my room. I have the apartment all by myself at the moment, I don't know if bella have come by here yet in the morning. I turn on my phone and sent a text to david.

To: David💙
Hey david! How's your day? Can you call? I have to tell you something x

Right after i sent that text, he called me. I answered his call.

"Please tell me that you don't have a boyfriend."

"Yep, I don't have one."

"Thank heavens, I almost thought it's real!"

"Hahaha! We got you!"

"What 'We'??"

"Me and my office mates pranked you, well it's their idea though."

"Ohh, well you guys really got me.. anyway, what time will you leave on your office tomorrow?"

"It's my day off, why?"

"Oh good good, well i got to go now."

"Ohh okayy, latterly."

"Latterly." David said and hang up the phone. Uhm well, that was a fast talk. I shrugged and I decided to take a quick shower before going to sleep.

•••

"Wake me up before you go go~" my phone rang and I abruptly sat up turning to my night stand, I get my phone and answered the call because i already knew who it is.

"What in the bloody hell is the time is?" I asked david a little pissed off because of my peaceful sleep being cut.

"6am! Gotta get up now sleepy head! Please stop by your office and send me an owl if you have received it." He said happily.

"Wait, what? Why would i even? And what-"

"Stop questioning start doing, tsk." He said and chuckles, With that he hanged up. Uhm okay, so I'm supposedly going to my office even it's my day off. okay. I heard my text tone and saw that david texted me.

From: David💙
Also wear a comfy and nice clothes xx

I texted him an okay and after that i stood up from my bed and start my day.

~*~

To:David💙
Letting you know that I'm standing in the lobby xx

To:Queenie👸🏼
Go to the lobby desk, anddd say your name etc. and let me know if you had it ;)

I walk towards the lobby desk and i saw sally just hang up the telephone. As i near her she looks up and saw me, Sally smiled at me and i smiled back. "Hello queen! Right in time." She said when im already infront of her. She then checked out her watch.

"I-" i was cut off by her handing me a small envelope. "You gotta go now! You'll be late, see ya." She waved at me and goes back to her work.

"Uhm okayy." I said, I started to walk out the building. As i walk I check out the white envelope with my Name on the outside.
I made it outside the building and
I decided to opened the envelope and I almost screamed when i saw what's inside of it.
"OH MYY-" I squeaked out. I dialed david's number on my phone.

"He-"

"NO WAY ON EARTH YOU BOUGHT ME TIX TO HARRY POTTER WORLD!"

"I did...."

"OH MY GOSH YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME IM SO SHOOKED!"

"Stop screamingg!!! And im not kidding."

"BLOODY HELL DAVID! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??" I cried out, i already have a teary eyes because of this.

"Well.. I thought that my future wifey deserves to have a visit to harry potter world!"

"Awhh, i love you." I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth with my other hand.
Oh my goodness what have i done? What if he doesn't love me back? Fuck me. Shit. Damn it. Bloody- "And i love you too." He said sweetly. Cutting my thoughts off. And i was stunned for a moment, 'HE fucking loves me? HE LoVES ME??'
"uhm queenie?hello? You still there?"

"I-uh-i. Erm, yes! Yes. Of course. I-"

"Are you okay?"

"I-Well,I actually didn't expect for this to happen this way, I thought it'll happen when we saw each other.... but You know. Wait- I didn't mean to not like well- I loved it- well i feel this way to you and I expected for you not to feel the same way- cuz, i- you-me-"

"Chill chill, Future wifey what are you talking about? I feel the same way! I love you truly. Even though we don't personally know each other. I love you and i love you and i love you dearly." He said. This doesn't happen all the time but i blush when he said it.

"I love you too, david." I smiled.

"I love you more, Queenie dear." He said.
"Okay! Now you've gotta travel all the way to hp world! Are ya ready?"

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"Well your tickets are already there, what are you waiting for? Go now! Love you, and enjoy your day my dear."

"Thank you david.. i love you too! Latterly!"

"Latterly." He replied and we hang up.

Well, who would've thought that this day will be so wonderful? Things just happen.
I finally walk away from the spot where i've been standing like for 10mins or so.
Finally I'm coming to hogwarts!

~*~

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for a month! I've taken a break from my gadgets and all. And i've been reading lots of books for more ideas anddd now that i have many ideas for my future chapters here, i came back to write a new chapter! Hehe, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Latterly xx

P.S: Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FAN etc! I really appreciate it :)