「46」surprises

Chapter forty-six: Surprises

Q U E E N I E

"Peter, where exactly are we headed?" I asked as i look at him on the rear mirror. He glanced up at the rear mirror meeting my eyes for a brief moment and he looks back at the road.

"Can't tell miss. But surely, you'll like it." He smiled still looking at the road. I smiled because of the thought, that david is really making so much effort to make my stay at my dream destination wonderful.

After a few minutes, the car has stopped causing me to look out of the window, i saw that we're at a High-End Jewelry & Clothing store.

"Uhm, what are we doing here?" I asked peter and looked at him, Peter is just smiling at me. "Just go in there and say David's package , they'll give you something." He said and motioned me to go to the store. I nodded and get out of the car, i walk towards the entrance and automatically the guard opened the glass door for me. I said a quick thank you to the guard. I walked in towards the cashier.

"Bonjour ma'am, may i help you?" The red head girl asked nicely to me.

"Uhm, Do you perhaps have a package left by david?" I asked unsurely, because for all i know this is a High End Jewelry and Clothing Shop, not a mailing station.

"Oh,yes. Are you Queenie Miller?" She asked and looked at me.

"Yes." I said and smiled. She nods her head at me "Just for a moment ma'am." With that she left me here and goes in to the door behind her. I look around the shoo and saw that there are many beautiful suits, gowns, and also rings, necklace, bracelets on the table infront of me. After a few moments, the girl came back with 3 boxes, two are a medium size and the other one is a big box.

"Here you go ma'am, you can fit the gown so we'll see if it's big or small for you, we can change it to other size." As she said those, she opened the large box revealing a beige gown.

"Sure, i can fit it." I said and she nodded "okay ma'am, please follow me, i'll lead you to our fitting room." She said and i followed behind her.

+++

"Just call me, if you need help. Rica by the way." Rica said and closed the fitting room door. I then get the beautiful gown from the hanger and try it on.
After i managed to wear it by myself, I unlocked the door and go outside to the 360 mirror of the shop. I saw rica by the side of the mirror.

"It fits you well ma'am, it's like made for you." She said as she looks at me smiling.

I take a look at the mirror, the gown fits me so well, showing off my curves and it has a deep V neck making me look so hot but not so revealing.
"I guess, it's all good. I'm good to go now." I smiled at her.

"Oh and by the way ma'am, we're instructed to make over you, we'll be assisting you to our salon, sister company of this shop." She said going towards me helping me to go back to the fitting room.

"Oh really? I-" "mister David said don't listen to your excuses, also here's a letter from him." Rica said and gave me the letter once we're in the fitting room.
"Do you want me to help you get off the gown ma'am?" Rica asked politely.

"Sure, please." I said smiling at her, she closed the door, I helped her getting off my arms after she closed the door. Once my both arms are out and am fully dressed with my casual attire, i take a look at the letter.

I guess your excuses didn't workout, cuz I've warned them already Hah! Anyway, you have 3 hours to do anything as you please. And i'm already making them to do girly stuff with u because you will be going to have a dinner, drum roll please. At the Eiffel Tower! Wohooo!! That's a treat for you. Latterly xxxxxxxxxxxx Yours truly..

I finished reading it again smiling.
"Are you ready to go now ma'am?"  Rica asked as she packed the gown.
"Yes.Thank you, Rica." I said and she leads me out the place to their salon.
David is treating me real good.