「08」carnival

Chapter Eight; Carnival

I rang the door bell three times on andie's front door, i hope she is there. After a minute or so i still got no response so I rang it again.

I heard Andrea shouted 'wait a minute', she finally opened the door after 3 minutes. "Who's there?" She asked when she opened the door not looking at me, but she looked up and her smile fades.

"What are you doing here?" Andrea raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms while leaning on her doorframe.

"Hi, uhm, can i come in?" I asked and looked at her. She looked at me up and down, Andrea then gave way to her house. I took some steps up and go in her house. "Hey, i didn't said yes. Right?" she looked at me weirdly. I'm halfway going in, and i just took some steps back awkwardly.

"Uhh,yea. Anyway, i'll just say this here to you.. I just wanted to say sorry.. About yesterday, I didn't mean to offend you or some-" "offense taken." She cutted me.
"Will you let me finish? Please?" Andrea nods her head.

"Anyway, i'm just worried about you and-" "well you ain't look worried at all. You sounded like you're jealous of me because i have a boyfriend and a baby" andrea rolled her eyes at me. "No i'm not. Please, do forgive me Andrea. I don't know what to do without you by my side, you're my Best Friend for ever and Life remember?" I begged to her.

"Please stop being so cliche and come in, you might catch a cold." I then saw her grin. I smiled at her and come in to her flat.

•••

I killed most of my time being with andrea we're just talking about her baby, baby names, work, harry potter, marvel and etc. And i ate dinner with her. After awhile I decided to go to the carnival at 10:10pm. But 10:59pm when i got into the carnival, it took me 25 mins to find where they are when i got here, I haven't been on any ride yet because when i found them they're playing carnival games, so here i am.

I stood besides bella and john playing a carnival game awkwardly while eating a strawberry cotton candy. I'm like third wheeling, well not like, I Am third wheeling their date. If bella didn't begged for me to go with them i will just isolate myself rereading Harry Potter books, thanks to bella for being considerable and letting me enjoy my life for awhile. I just wish i have someone to be with so i'll not just following these lovebirds like i'm their body guard. Well that made me think that why haven't i called George to come with me? Stupid, i said to myself.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel!" Bella said gaily to john while she clapped her hand a little like a little kid.
"Sure." John replied smiling and looking adoringly at his fiancée.
Awh just how sweet they are and there's ants around them because they thought they're chocolates.

Bella held john's hands and They stroll towards where the ferris wheel is, I catch-up with their walking pace. Anytime soon i'll be diabetic because this couple is so sweet and I can't take it anymore. By the way, How many times have i said they're so sweet?

I suddenly tripped over something that caused me to fall forward, I waited for the impact but it never came. I know it sounds so cliché but someone prevent me from falling to the ground. I felt a manly arms held my shoulders, he obviates me from falling towards the ground.
When i regained my composure, i pulled out from his grip and fixed myself "uhm, thank you." I said still looking down.
"No problem queenie." He replied with a British accent.
Uhm, are you professor X, How did he knew my name? I decided to look up and see who is the guy who knows me and also 'saved me' from my klutziness.

"Uhh,How did you know my name?" I tilted my head in confusion, i'm sure I haven't seen him in my life nor know him. "Don't you know me? Or does your..." He stopped when he realized that i'm not catching his drift. The stranger clears his throat. "Never mind what I said earlier," he mumbled "I'm Max." He sticks out his hand for a hand shake, i look at him cautiously before i shake hands with him. "So max, Mind telling me how'd you know my name?" I raised my eyebrow at Max.

Max was about to say something till A familiar voice came to cut his sentence and put a hand on my left shoulder "Hey queenie are you alright?" i turn around to see it's john. "Yeah, i'm good." I looked at john and smiled at him a little, i saw him gave a glare at max "is this guy bothering you?" He glanced at me and look back at the guy who knows my name strangely, john stood besides me while he put an arm around me. "Huh, is he your boyfriend?" Max looked at him up and down with his arm crossed like he is judging him by his looks. "Uh, no he is my good friend's fiancée."

I look at max then at david who's both glaring at each other. "Well mister, if I were you, you better go back to your fiancée instead of saving your fiancée's friend because someone might be hitting on her too." Max said "Aren't you an asshole?" John huffed. "Aren't you a two timer?" John is just glaring at him not saying anything. "Guilty much? What, Are you going to throw a punch at me? Go ahead! i'm not a afraid, i think you're the one who's afraid because i might be the one with your fiancée tonight." Wow this guy is an asshole. Max smirks at john who is now fuming because of what he just said. And that just made john snap.

He threw a punch to max on his face , because of the impact max take a few steps backwards and he holds his face, he didn't even tried to fight back, he just huffed. And I'm just standing there speechless with wide eyes and open mouth. "For your information I'm not a two timer, and don't you ever try to mess with me, my personal life and my friends ever again." John glared at him, he took my hands and leads me to he-knows-where-to. I'm still shocked by what john did, like who would've thought that a decent looking man can throw a good punch that would leave the asshole speechless?
"Are you okay?" John stopped walking and so do i because he is holding me. He looked into my eyes and caressing my cheek.
"I should be the one who's asking you that." I said and chuckles nervously while looking back at him.

"I've been looking for you guys! Where have you been?!" I heard bella's worried voice near us, I looked beside me and saw she is panting like she just ran. "I just saw a guy who's messing with queenie and told him not to mess with her." He said while he is now looking at bella, John is not holding me anymore. "You're a real hero," bella kissed his cheek. ", now why don't we go ride the ferris wheel??" Bella leads him towards the ticket booth for the ferris wheel, she didn't waited for john's answer. I walked behind them, debating whether should i go ride the ferris wheel or nah, and I decided not too and just sit on one of the benches here.

Okay so, all by myself again, I didn't get any chance to thank him. After all i've done to him, he still saved me...

---
A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2OO+ READS!! 💗
Anyway, i'll be posting new chapter on the next three days after a chapter has been published (if ya know what i mean.), but if I don't have a wifi/3g i don't know when i can post, but i'll post a new chapter asap once i got a wifi😄