「19」spaces between us

Chapter Nineteen; spaces between us

Q U E E N I E

I look at david's email to me as i take a seat on my couch and turn on the tv, well after all he isn't lying to me about Dr. Finnick.

I have received a new email from him.

To:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
From: youknowho123@Emailing.com
_____________________________
Subject: just finished my appointment.
_____________________________

My doctor said i've been doing good because of you. Thanks Queenie miller for making me feel better x
-

I smiled to my phone. At least he is doing good now.

To: youknowho123@Emailing.com
From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: "all u need is love"
_____________________________

I'm quoting you. anyway, i hope you'll get rid of your sickness asap, so you'll be okay. :)
-

I replied. I didn't get a fast reply from him, maybe he is asleep or something. I decided to watch some show's on my tv.

D A V I D

If she only knew it wasn't easy to get rid of my 'sickness', but she made it a little bit easy getting rid of it'.

I sighed and i took a drink of meds for today in my office.
There's knock from my door.

"Come in" i said while i hide all of my meds on one of the drawers that has a lock and lock it afterwards.
Well, as you can tell no one knew about my sickness, except for Queenie and Dr.Finnick.

"Mr. Roberts your meeting will start at 5 minutes." She said, her head is peaking at the door not fully opening it.

"Okay, i'll be right there thank you." I smiled at her. She nods her head and closed the door.

Being a lawyer is really, really stressful.

I think being stressed is one of the reasons why.. i got it.

Q U E E N I E

I still haven't got any reply from david, and i'm worried about him.
I checked my phone again, but none.

Bella isn't here at our flat because she has duties. So i have our apartment all by myself.

I turn off the tv and go to my room.

Once i'm in my room i lay down with my phone beside me. Hoping for David to reply. But instead of hoping for his reply, I decided to annoy him via emailinb hima again and again.

To: youknowho123@Emailing.com
From:
queeniem08@gtcco.com
_____________________________
Subject: future wifey is worried.
_____________________________