「02」we don't talk anymore.

Chapter Two; We don't talk anymore.

After answering a hundred of phone calls,my work is done for today, turns out my only break was when i was talking to andie & george. I packed my things and get ready to go home, i look at the clock it's already 8:00 A.M. Time for breakfast.

I glanced to where andie was seating and saw her doing something on her computer and gee she looks so tired. "Hey andie, want to have breakfast at mcdonalds before we go home?" I glanced at her again while i closed my brief case and shut down my computer.

"uhh, i'm not quite sure if i can because." She paused, she put a strand of her hair going infront of her face to the behind of her ear while she is now packing her things to her brown messenger bag. "I'll go brunch with My little brother at 10 because mum said danny requested to have a buffet with me because he missed me & he won a 1st award on his swimming thingy."

Andie continued her sentence and looked at me after she closed her bag, she then drink her coffee on her desk. "Oh, okay then." I smiled a little "You know" andie finished her coffee and throwed it away "i feel bad for not going with you but mum said she'll have to sell all of my marvel & dc merchandise in my room at her house if i didn't came to the buffet, and we don't want that to happen right?" She grimaced

"yeah, thats your most prized possessions." I look to George's desk but he's not there anymore. "I got to go now and I promise you, i'll treat you next time when i have a bonus." I looked at andie and she go to where i am with many things on her hand and she kissed my cheek.

"See ya" she waved and she walks away. And i waved back. So i guess i'll just have to take out my breakfast.

I sighed, i fixed the strap of my sling bag and walk to where the elevator is and go to the lobby and take out a mcdo for me.

•••

"Just right here." I said to the taxi driver, i thanked him & gave the money for the ride. I got out of the taxi carrying my briefcase & mcdo take out chicken nuggets & large fries with coffee in my both hands.

I walked to my two story apartment, well i wouldn't say mine because i'm just renting & also i have a housemate there, she is always out though, because her work is at the hospital near to where i'm working, so i don't always see her, except for Saturday's or at night's but for only short period of time. We just say to each other like"hi", "hello", "take care" or "i took out the garbage.".

But we are friends, we had a long long chat's & gossips here in our apartment when we're still studying on college obviously we had different courses. We went to the same school in college too, we became close friends when we're college, almost best friends but because of work we don't talk anymore like we used to do (hi to charlie puth fans there,im a fan too).

She is a perfectly stranger to me when i got in here, she is the first one to rent here but when my home is too far from my school well, i searched for an apartment to rent sooo, here i am renting a two story apartment with two bedrooms & baths. At leasts we have our own bathroom.

I got my keys for my apartment in my sling bag and opened the door.
I saw bella is eating her breakfast. "Good morning" she smiled at me.
"Good morning, you don't have work today?" I asked while i struggle to close the door because i'm carrying many things. "Damon took my shift for this day, well he insisted.. oh, let me help you with that."

She gets my mcdo take out and my briefcase,
she puts my briefcase on the coffee table on our living room on the right side of our apartment. And she puts my take out on our mini dining table with four chairs on the left side of our Apartment. I locked the door without a struggle now, "thank you very much bella" i smiled at her. "No worries, eat breakfast with me?"

She walks towards our kitchen besides our dining table and she opened one cabinet where we store our kitchen ware and gets a plate, spoon & fork for me. "Sure, well you're already getting my plate and all" i chuckle and she did too.

I walk to our dining table and took a seat on the left side of our rectangular table, i opened my mcdo take out

"uhm, sorry i didn't bought you some breakfast i thought you'll be still on your work" i said shyly "it's fine, besides i cooked some scrambled egg & pancake for myself only because i didn't knew you're not yet eating breakfast so it's a tie" she placed the plate & spoon & fork to where i'm seated. Her British accent makes her more beautiful to be honest. "Lets eat!" She seated infront of me.

We ate our breakfast silently.
Well this is really awkward.
"It's been ages since the last time we ate together." Bella breaks the silence & looked at me.
"Yeah, and it's been so long since the last time we had a conversation like more than 10 seconds" i chuckle

"yeah, i missed you to be honest, we used to be soo close we were like sisters! Ohh,those are days"she said ans i smiled at her while i chewed my delicious mcnugget (p.s: this story isn't sponsored by mcdonalds. Thank you.) "remember when we stayed up late and we watched dozens of movies! And we got late for our school" we laughed.

I remembered that, we're so bored at that moment and so we decided to do something, well since we're still 17 at that moment which we're not allowed to go clubbing and drink so we decided to watch dozens of movies and when we don't want to watch movies anymore, we strolled through the park near our apartment, we then went to the nearest lake and went skinny dipping good thing it's dawn and no one is there.

"And do you remember when we wen skinny dipping and you accidentally misplaced your clothes besides the lake and you'll have to wear a big box we found somewhere and we just ran as fast as we can to go home" I exclaimed, and we laughed. "I will never, ever do that again." Bella said while she is containing her laugh. And we went silent, and look at each other for a moment and laughed again.

Through out our breakfast we just laughed and talk about our fun memories. But the breakfast come to an end. Now i'm throwing away my trash to our trash bin. I look at my back and saw bella is coming towards me, i smiled at her and she smiled back.

I finished throwing my trash away and i went to the sink and washed my hands. "You know, we should hang out again as much as we hang out back then." Bella leaned on one of the counters looking at me. "Yeah, we should really catch up." I looked at her while i dried my hands. "Well, it's really so good to have breakfast with you, i hope we can hang out soon again, but i've got to sleep now because i have work again later at night." I walked towards her. "Sure it is, Yes i hope too, have a sweet dreams queenie." She hugged me, unexpectedly. I awkwardly hugged her back, "uh, sorry i just really did missed you so much" she said awkwardly when she break the hug. "It's okay, good mornight" i waved at her and bella waved at me too.

I then go upstairs to my room.
My room isn't that big but it's really fits for me, a queen size bed in the middle, a desk placed by the window, a walk in closet and thats it. When i got in to my room i closed the door and jumped into my bed.
'mm, Finally, after a long night i can rest now.' I said to myself, i wanted to change my outfit but i slowly
drifted off to my peaceful sleep.

---
A/N: hey guys, so I decided to publish this chapter because I don't know when i'll be having a free wifi again, anyway, I published another new book! If you're a Harry Potter fan & you ship 'dramione' then "fantastic love and where to find it" is a nice book for you to read! I'll be posting my first chapter there soon!
Write to you guys soon (^_^)