「03」day off

Chapter Three; Day Off

i woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. I stretched my body, and look at my clock placed in my night stand 7pm it says. I get my phone still half asleep. "Hello, queenie miller here, who is this?" I answered sleepily.

"Yo queenie its George, good morning to you, anyway i just wanted to let you know incase you haven't checked out your email which i know you rarely do, that we all have a 3 days break, sooooo see you on next 3 days! Also we can watch any movies you and andie likes, just txt me if you want to watch any, okay bye!" George already ended the call before i got any chance to answer him.

"Uh, okay then." I said to myself. I decided to take a shower now since i'm already have woken up to my peaceful sleep. I go to my bathroom and did my business there. I blow dry my hair after i finished taking a bath and picked out my clothes for tonight, well tonight's plan is for me to sleep all night and all day long..

So, i just picked out a jogger pants pair with a printed marvel tshirt. I wore my clothes, and after that i combed my hair for me to look more presentable. And also we wouldn't forget to spray some cologne.

I went down stairs after i did those things to look not hassle. I smelled a good food that made my stomach grumble and made me realize that I'm hungry, i go towards the kitchen because the source of the delicious smell is from there, i saw bella is cooking when i went in. She noticed my presence so she glanced at her back and saw me

"oh good, you're awake, i made us a dinner." She smiled at me and she goes back to what she is doing. "Oh no, you don't need to cook, i can just take out kfc, mcdo or pizza's out there." I get a bottle of water from the fridge and drink it. "no it's okay, it's my treat, go take a seat now, i'll be done in 2" she said while she transferred the pasta to a plate,

I finished drinking my water and I helped her by getting two pairs of plates & spoon & fork's for us. I set up our table and when i'm done i took a seat on one of the chair's in our dining. Bella comes walking in with the pasta and man I can't wait to taste it.

"Bon appetite!" Bella said gesturing to her homemade pasta.

I started to get some pasta and ate it, "wow! I didn't knew you're a great cook!" I ate the pasta in delight. "Thanks, well i guess, i just learned it by watching my ma cook" she ate pasta. "You don't have work?" She asked

"nope, for 3 days and thats a relief." I said before i drink water. "Thank you so much for the dinner bella" I finished my food and smiled at her "no worries, i hope you liked it" she said "oh no i dont liked it, i loved it!" I put my dish in the sink. And she did the same too. I noticed that we are out of dish washing soap.

"Oh i've gotta buy a dish washing soap, do you need anything from the grocery?" I washed my dish. "Not really." She finished washing her dishes. I put both of our dishes to one of the cabinets. "Okay, i gotta go to the grocery be right back" I shouted while i get my wallet, phone and keys before go out of the house.

The grocery isn't that far away from our apartment actually only a few blocks and i'm there. I look up to the sky while i saw some beautiful stars twinkling up there. I'm really fascinated by astronomy and stars, they're wonderful.

I walked through the busy streets of the city of queens. There's so many people here, i looked at my phone for the date and saw it's friday.
I finally have arrived to the grocery after a 10 mins walk from our apartment. I got a mini push cart because i'll do some food shopping spree and for my daily needs too.
I go to the section where it has to do with bath, and then to the dishwashing things. And lastly i go to where the junk foods were, i grabbed a dozens of junk foods for work and some cup noodles, sour patch, twinkies etc.

I walked past to the wine section and I remembered George loves wine and he deserves a wine because he said he'll treat me and andie to the movies I decided to go a few steps back, but suddenly someone or something bumped my back, i looked to my back and saw a tall man with a slick brown hair facing his back to me. He then looks at me "oh, i'm so sorry miss." He said "it's okay" i smiled and i go back to my business, now i'm facing to where i'm going because I don't want to ruin someone's day, i pick one of George's favorite red wine once i had the red wine in my push cart, i go to the cashier to pay all of this.

I walked out of the grocery store, and i'm currently have two grocery bags with me which i'd say is so heavy, and i'm not going to walk so i decided to get a cab.
I put both of my grocery bags down for a moment and hail a cab and the first one didn't stopped.
I saw the man who i bumped in the grocery store awhile ago got in to a porsche and sped off.
'That man might be a big time businessman.' I thought.
I hail to the cab incoming and thank God it stopped.

•••

A/N: i have a wifi for one week, yay😂🙈 i hope you guys liked this chapter, and i'm sorry if it's so boring, i guarantee you it will get better. Don't forget to VOTE, Comment & Fan💖😁
Happy Reading xx