Could it be?

*3 months after their wedding, having had a lovely honeymoon and surviving the tour of the kingdom to show off their new United reign to their people they had arrived home with two weeks to spare before Ben's 21st birthday, two weeks on from that and it was the day before his birthday, Ben was out when Mal had called Evie, he was at a council meeting and wouldn't be back for at least an hour, Mal had made sure of that, Mal paved around her and Ben's bedroom waiting anxiously, where was she?! Mal was about to pull her hair out when Evie finally arrived slightly worried*
Evie: Mal what's up? Why did I need to rush over here, are you okay?
Mal: Evie I need you to get me something
Evie: ran out of condoms did we?
*evie joked until she saw the serious look on her best friends face*
Mal: E this is serious
Evie: why can't you get it yourself?
Mal: because it's not something the queen of Auradon can be seen getting, no one can find out until I'm sure
Evie: Mal what do you need me to get for you
*mal stood there in silence for a moment, the words just wouldn't come out*
Evie: Mal?
Mal: a pregnancy test
Evie: wait what?!
Mal: Evie! Keep your voice down!
Evie: why on earth would need one of those?!
*flashback to that morning, Mal had woken up rather early feeling very sick, she had run to the bathroom and no sooner was she in there than she was spilling her guts into the toilet, when she finally finished she brushed her teeth and then went to get something out of her side of the cabinet when she'd seen something that had gotten her thinking, when had her last period actually been? That was when she realised she was really late, she'd been so busy since the wedding she hadn't even noticed, the she looked at herself in the mirror and she couldn't help it, she stood side on and looked at her stomach, she could swear it looked like it was swelling, the more she thought about it the more symptoms of pregnancy she realised she had, back when they'd taken the parenting class together all those years ago they'd been banged into her head and it was hard to think of one she didn't have, but she had to take a test to be sure, she couldn't do anything until she knew, she wouldn't do anything*
Evie: okay, I'll be as quick as I can
Mal: thank you Evie
Evie: of course

----------------------------------------------

So it had begun, but is she pregnant? Or is it all just a hoax? Xoxo