'The Monsters'

Alright so I have a book called 'the monsters' if you haven't read it you should either before or after you read this. Entirely up to you, i'll wait.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so anyway I wanted to explain my background for this story so basically the mother abused her daughter, Ellie. She would hit her or lock her in the 'fun room' as mentioned in the story. (It was basically a torcher room. She would barely feed her when she was in there which could have been for weeks at a time). Also the mother suffered from bipolar and depression which explains why she flipped so quickly in the book (the depression is from her husband leaving her a little while after Ellie is born. Ellie also looks a lot like her father so the mother hates Ellie for that reason as well as for believing that its Ellie's fault her husband left. The mother was always bipolar).

Anyway, one time after Ellie had been sent to her room after being hit she was crying. Because of the extreme sadness she summoned a demon of sorts. Ellie was not scared of the demon so they became friends. The demon ended up witnessing Ellie be beat by her mother and the demon grew angry. The demon persuaded Ellie into letting it get rid of her mother. The demon made itself look like Ellie and then proceded to trick the mother into her own demise. Which is basically what happens in the book. Also, Ellie was not dead at the end, she was just knocked out.

(((Little side note: I never gave Ellie a proper age but she was somwhere around 6-9. Completely up to you to give her a finally age for all this)))

I hope that answers any confusion you had (if you had any). I also hope it just made the story better/more creative/or whatever for you! Sorry if it did nothing but confuse you more!