'Time'

Some of you may not know this but my very first one shot I ever made is called 'Time'. This one shot was/is my baby ever since I wrote it. I am/was so proud of myself when I wrote it!!

Anyway I only want to say a few things about it.

1.) The gender of the character is up to the reader. Some of my friends asked me what the gender was, so I thought you all might have been confused. I wrote it so that the reader could choose the gender, although when I wrote it I imagined them as a man, but like I said the gender is up to the reader. You could even say that they character is you if you would like!

2.) The part in the story where the character is saying their goodbyes to their family was true to real life. Although what I wrote barely scratches the surface of how I feel, it was all genuine. Also I only wrote one sister which would also be wrong because I have 4 sisters and 7 brothers.

3.) The ending is also up to you. I made sure that I wrote the ending in a way that would make you think the character died but it didn't specify that they did. You can take the ending however you want. Either the character died or maybe they just over dramatic about something.

Bonus Content: When I was in the process of deciding how to take the story, I had decided on something totally different from the finish product. My original idea for time was to have the character be with their friends. The story would still sorta be the same except the ending and a few minor details. The thing I was going to do was that the group would just be over dramatic about the microwave timer. I was going to make it seem like they were going to die and in the end I was going to be like 'ding', the pizza rolls are done and end it right their. I ultimately scrapped the idea because I didn't know how to do false horror! I bet you're glad I wrote it the way I did huh?