Today

On this very day, a mere 16 years ago, a baby girl was born into the (my last name) family........

That baby girl(boy/child) is me!

Today is my 16th birthday and I wanted to share it with you all.

I don't plan on doing anything special besides spending my time at the pool and eating so yay!

Haha! Anyway, having my birthday come around makes me reflect on who I am as a person and how I've changed over the years.... I've been through a lot and there is a lot that I haven't seen yet.........

I can tell you now even a year ago I would not have been the same person. Even further back than that and you could honestly see a huge difference in who I am.

I am pansexual.
I am genderfluid.
I am into polygamy.

I am a very different and diverse person and I couldn't be any happier with who I am today!

Moments like this are what make me thankful for the things and people I have in my life.

People like my best friend who teaches me that not being okay is okay. People like my macky who smile even though they are suffering too. People like kitty who show me affection and prove to me that not everyone is out to hurt you. People like my papa who show me what its like for someone to care for you unconditionally. People like my wives who show me that just because someone is mean doesn't mean they don't love or care for you. People like pumpkin who could probably tell you all the reasons why they shouldn't be alive and yet they still hang in there and stick around. People like my shortly who try their best for those around them even if others don't see it.

Not only my friends but also my family.

People like my mom who are so strong and brave that you can't help but feel uplifted by just being around them. People like my siblings who will say they can't stand you to your face but show you that they care through their actions. People like my grandmother who still live in the past but also understand that not everyone is the same and that things change. People like my pops who will smile even if he's hurting just so you don't have to cry with him.

I know sooo many people who are broken and yet they still find joy in everyday things. I know that I'm broken too but having them with me makes things just a little easier. Sure I have my moments of weakness but I am still here....

Ah, I could probably go on and on about a bunch of stuff that you all probably don't care about. I'll cut it short here so I don't waste any of your time.

Today is my very special birthday... Thank you all and I'll talk to you guys later.