Story Time

Alright here's another blast from my past. 

((It was the twin's birthday. They were turning like 8 or something and I was about 7))

So its the party and all the kids are chilling outside. They had a bouncy castle so most of us was in there chillin. I was jumping around minding my own business. These like three guys start bouncing towards me. Now at first I was cool about it because ya know they can bounce wherever they want to. Anyway they got closer so I had bounced away. I'm in another corner when the same dudes come near me again. Now I'm like okay this is weird. So again before they got to close I bounced. Then they came over a third time. Now I'm like nah fam. So I leave the bouncy castle and I go talk to the twins. I go over to them and tell them what happened. They say aight let's go back in there and we gon see who it is and whats up. We all walk back over and we go back inside. I'm bouncing around, chillin, and the dudes come up to me again, tryna corner me. My bros see this and they walk over. They grab the dudes and throw em out of the castle. Now they fighting, beating some ass, and I'm sitting there just laughing. I don't feel bad for those dudes at all. They were being total creeps!!!

True Story