Dying

Oh my death.............................

Okay so during first period I was finish my work for my sixth period. I went to google docs and was typing up my assignment. I had finished so I started scrolling through all of the docs I had. I came across a document that I didn't remember writing and I didn't remember sharing it. The titled said 'A person who probably won't see and definitely won't care.' It sounded like a 'goodbye' letter that I had tried to write but I had given up on. So I opened it and read it................

It was a love letter. It was so cute and adorable and it made me so happy. Okay, so the period is roughly 45 minutes long and I sat at my computer just smiling at my screen and reading it over and over again for just about the whole class period. At first I thought it was sent by A or maybe a secret admirer. It took me like 10 minutes to find out who it was from...........

It was from one of my (old) friends back home. When I found out it was from him, I was so shocked. I was really good friends with the guy and he was cool. Back then I thought he had a crush on me but he nor I ever said anything about it. I'm just sad that he hadn't told me sooner because now I'll most likely never see him again. I want to ask him about it but at the same time I don't. The sad thing is that if he would have told me earlier, before I left, I would have dated him................