Dream

Sup pumpkins. So dreams are wierd right? Right.

I had a dream a couple of years (maybe one or two) ago but I remember it so vividly, almost as if it actually happened but I know it didn't. It started like this......

I woke up in the living-room, on the couch. The tv showed a blue screen and it was dark. I heard people yelling but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I looked around and I noticed light coming from the direction of my parents' room. I got up and walked towards them. The closer I got, the louder the yelling got. When I finally turned the corner, their door was wide open and the light was on. I looked at them, my step-dad looked pissed while my mother had tears pouring down her face. They stopped yelling but before I could speak he had pulled a gun out and pointed it at my mother. My mother and I both gasped. She looked over at me with even more tears leaving her eyes. My step-dad looked over at me too and then pointed the gun at me. I heard him cock the gun and then I woke up.

I don't think I ever I told them about the dream but to this day I can't stop thinking about it. Actually irl my step-dad had a pistol he kept in their room but I only ever saw it a select few times. I don't know man.........