'Funhouse'

Okay this is about my book called 'Funhouse'. More specifically, the chapter titled 'Jessica'. If you have not read it yet, then maybe you should before you read this. You don't really have to but I would appreciate it!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so all I wanted to talk about was how she died and what exactly happened to her. 

1.) Yes she did kill herself

2.) She killed her self because of the demon

3.) The demon or as she was described in the story, the red eyed white skinned girl, was the woman's hallucinations. 

{spoilers for the chapter before 'Jessica' down below}

After she killed her daughter and realized that the girl in the mirror wasn't her daughter, she literally went insane from the grief of killing her own child and from the constant fear of the demon coming after her. She was so messed up that she hallucinated about the demon being there. Since she refused to be killed by the demon (which wouldn't have happened since she wasn't real) she killed herself. I had it set up so that if she hadn't have killed her child then she would not have died. That's why the 'Jessica' chapter and the 'Emily' chapter sync up. If she would have just calmed down then neither one of them would have died (well in the way they did at least). 

Also, remember that what they see in the mirror is the last thing they will see before they die, not the thing that will kill them. 

Alright that's all I wanted to talk about. I hope this helps you understand the chapter(s) better or maybe not............I don't know