Pronouns

Sup pumpkins.

Some of you may know this and some of you may not but I am genderfluid.

That means that depending on how I feel in my heart and in my head I may be a boy, a girl, both or neither (just look at the pic).

That being said I thought that it would be nice to tell you guys the pronouns I prefer.

They are......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whatever the fuck you want!

Honestly I could care less what you call me whether it be he, she or they (he is my favorite but like I just said I don't care what you use).

But don't ever and I mean ever call me a fucking it.

No one has said it to me before but I swear to death if I hear some shit like that you may just see the worst in me.

Besides all that I just wanted to share this with you guys because I had been reading some stuff that brought up pronouns.

I have different names for my different genders too but I could care less if you used them or not (although I may correct you, just depends).

For male I am Michael

For female I am ****** (can't tell you guys this one because its my real name/please don't say it if you do know my real name)

For both I am Musha/Moosha/Mushu

For neither I am Morr

(These names also corespound with my emotions depending on what emotion I am feeling the strongest/ like if I am super happy or excited at the moment I will be my real name or if I am super angry or annoyed I will be Michael)

That's all for now pumpkins! Bye bye