en

piperrik: first day of school #nissen #killme

2,682 likes, 509 comments

magnussonwilliam: IM OMW TO PICK U UP BE READY
evamohn2: ^^???????
isakyaki: pick me up too dude tf??
evamohn2: u look beautiful tho luv u lots
evamohn: we have to have a chat tho
jonas9000: ooooooooooooooo ur in trouble piper ^^^
chrisschistad:😍😍😍😍
magnussonwilliam: wtf bro ^ @chrisschistad

//
monday 08:31

"hi willi." I say, getting into his car.

"hi pip." he says, and i put my longboard in his backseat. "you look pretty in your instagram."

"thank you." i say sarcastically and he drives away. "who's chris schistad?"

"my best friend." william answers. "he thinks your pretty. he's mad that i've apparently hid you from him."

"creepy." i say, making a face. "also offended that you didn't say i was your best friend."

"there's a party tonight, you coming?" he says, completely ignoring my statement.

"where?"

"my apartment."

"maybe." i shrug. "will this chris boy be there?"

"yes he will be there."

"is he one of your fellow penetrators?"

"yes."

"i still hate that name."

"it's a good name."

"it's gross, william."

"you're gross."

"your phone is blowing up with messages." i say, and pick up his phone, putting my thumbprint in. "oooooh, girls are texting you. and chris."

"text him back. send him a picture of us." i take a selfie of the two of us, and send it to him and he responds immediately.

christoffer
william!!!!!!! why wouldn't you pick me up too????
i'm offended!!!!!!
you know i think she's hot!!!!

william
hello christoffer it's piper

christoffer
that's embarassing
hi piper i'm chris

william
christoffer*

christoffer
is that my name in william's phone?

william
yes
ooh we're at school gotta give willi his phone back byeeeeee

//

"hello." eva says as i open my locker.

"hi eva."

"so, you neglected to tell me that you're friends with william magnusson."

"oh yeah, i'm friends with william magnusson." i say and she rolls her eyes.

"we could've been going to russ parties last year!"

"i was! i never told you where i was going because of isak and jonas being super judgy about it all, but i've invited you!" i say, and her eyebrows furrow. "i told you i was going to a party during russefeiring and you didn't want to go. i went with william."

"and what about chris?"

"i've never met him in person. he apparently follows me on instagram, because he commented on my picture this morning but other than that and two texts i sent him off william's phone this morning, i don't know him."

//

"william!" i scream, running after him as he goes to his car. "i need my longboard out of your car." i say, batting my eyelashes up at him.

"yeah fine. i have a bus meeting though so make it quick."

"don't drink and drive, buddy!" i say, leaning into the backseat and grabbing my longboard.

"oh hello." i hear a voice say as i lean over to get my board.

"hi." i say, taking a step to the side from chris.

"nice to finally meet you in person." he kisses my hand.

"yeah, great. i'll see you tomorrow, willi!" i say and get on my longboard, going to where eva and jonas are sitting.

"nice board." jonas says as i hop off.

"thanks bro." i smile.

"where did you get it?"

"took a trip to la over the summer." i shrug. "bought it in venice beach."

"does your best friend william have one too?"

"no, he can't skate to save his life, the poor kid." i say and jonas rolls his eyes and him and eva talk about their grades in some class that i'm not taking. "isak! come to save me from my third wheeling hell!"

"always, pip." he says and i smile.

"why can he call you pip and i can't?" jonas asks, pulling away from eva.

"because he actually talks to me and doesn't make me uncomfortable by kissing my best friend all the time."

"william magnusson is your best friend." isak says, and i flip him off.

"annoying asshole." i roll my eyes. "i've got to go. i have work. love you. call you later, eva!" i say, and get on my skateboard, flying down a hill and to my job.