epilog

piper vik went on to get her biggest booking yet in 2018. she was booked to be in the victoria's secret fashion show, and after landing that deal, was asked to become one of the brands angels, securing her first ever consistently paying job.

and of course, right by her side the whole time was none other than chris schistad.

chris schistad quit school after two years and went on to become piper's editor for her youtube videos that (quite frankly) chris decided she should start doing when they realized that her instagram following was reaching a million and that she would probably benefit from videos, which started piper's life as a youtube vlogger.

/

pipervik: hi not to alarm anyone but the man of my fucking dreams just proposed to me and i can't believe it

pipervik: hi not to alarm anyone but the man of my fucking dreams just proposed to me and i can't believe it. i love you forever and ever and ever my idiot. @chrisschistad.

700,219 likes, 2,930 comments

evamohn2: NO WAY
chrisschistad: love you more idiot
jonas9000: MY FAVORITES
isakyaki: holy fuck - me and even
loglady99: so happy for you two!!
magnussonwilliam: HE FINALLY DID IT
magnussonwilliam: NO MORE STRESSING ABOUT IT TO ME
magnussonwilliam: THANK GOD
jamiewin: where's my be my maid of honor text
jamiewin: im jk i love you forever and this is the happiest thing to ever happen to me.
jamiewin: best couple on the planet

/

"i can't stop looking at it." i whisper to chris a couple of hours after he proposed.

"i was so worried you were going to say no." he says and i kiss him.

"i would never." i rub his cheek with my thumb. "you've been the one for me since you posted that instagram of that picture you found on the internet when you were drunk." i say and he scoffs.

"you love bringing up that post."

"it's the four year anniversary of that post. i have to love it." i say and then my eyes widen. "you did it on purpose?" i ask and he shrugs.

"might've."

"you're so cheesy!"

"william suggested it, to be fair, but only because you texted him about it yesterday, and he said it would be a good idea."

"it was an amazing idea, too bad you didn't come up with it, my idiot."

/

"we should film something for your channel." chris says and i look at him.

"we're naked."

"so? perfect timing."

"it'll get flagged."

"you're such a worry wart." he says and i make a face.

"who are you? my mother? worry wart?"

"speaking of your mother, should we give her a call?"

"she's asleep." i point to the clock that says 6 am. "and would not be appreciative of us calling her at three in the morning."

"do you miss norway?" chris asks randomly and i turn to him.

"all the time. i miss everyone there, like so, so much."

"we should go back soon."

"we have to go back soon. it's my dad's birthday, and i've got half a week off for it." i say and he smiles.

"good. i haven't seen finn in ages."

"yeah, neither have i." i say and check my phone. "i better get up. i have call time in an hour."

"what are you shooting today?"

"sport." i say heading towards the closet, where i throw on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, leather jacket and baker boy hat.

"oh you're the hottest person on the planet." chris says as i exit the closet, jumping into a pair of boots.

"yeah, and i'm graceful too, right?" i ask, standing on one foot as i jam my foot into my shoe.

"incredibly." he laughs, filming me on his phone, probably for my video.

"hey guys, just me here, getting ready to go to my call time!" i shout as i switch feet, jamming my other foot into a shoe.

"you're doing great, sweetie." chris says and i flip him off.

"have a joint ready for me when i get home please." i say once he stopped the recording.

"you've been getting a lot of requests for an under the influence q&a. we can do that tonight, if you want."

"you're a loser, and i'll think about making that video." i say and grab my purse. "i'll see you later. let's go somewhere cool in brooklyn for dinner."

"sounds good." he says and i bend down and kiss him.

"i love you. so much." i say, squishing his cheeks.

"i love you more, baby." he says, looking up at me with glossy eyes and kisses me again before i'm facing the chilly streets of manhattan and going to my shoot.

/

"hi." i walk into the apartment and straight into chris' arms. "i missed you."

"i cooked."

"you're the best." i kiss him. "we're gonna get married."

"i know. you planning a wedding? going to have half of norway and half of america there."

"not including all the friends that i've made in different countries as well." i say and he shakes his head. "it's gonna be epic."

"as long as we're married and spend the rest of our lives together, everything will be epic." he kisses me. "now let's eat dinner, future mrs. schistad."

"i like the sound of that. piper schistad."

"piper vik-schistad. you can't lose that last name, too iconic."

"are you calling me iconic? because i agree."

"shut up, idiot."

/

i should've written this MONTHS ago but ya know what i wanted to wait and here we are with my faves being stupid and engaged and that's all ur gonna get from there but they're happy and in love and piper's a victoria's secret angel so.

cool bye.