tjueen

pipervik: coming 4 u norway

3,327 likes, 938 comments

evamohn2: yayayayayayayayayay
evamohn2: there's a "banger" being thrown tonight in honor of u chris and william being back how do you feel about that????
loglady99: can't wait to see u and squish ur stupid cheeks
ellevillevilde: can't wait to see you!!!
magnussonwilliam: @evamohn2 is there really????
evamohn2: yeah boi u better have some alcohol @magnussonwilliam
pipervik: holy shit i love that im getting a party for my return how fucking iconic @evamohn2

//
friday 21:10

"we're going to be late for our own party." william says as we get off the plane.

"can't believe we're getting our own party."

"it's us." chris shrugs, putting an arm around me. "not surprising."

"do you have wine, piper?" my dad asks as we walk to customs, passports at the ready.

"i think i have a bottle, so, yeah." i nod and he nods.

"you buy her alcohol, mr. vik?" chris asks and i just roll my eyes.

"yes i do." he shrugs. "my mom did it for me so i do it for her. it's fair and easier than her having to harass william like she did when we first moved here."

"i wasn't even legal." william nods and i shrug.

"closer to the legal age than i was." i smile and lean my head on chris' shoulder.

my dad's time in america was weird, because he spent christmas and new years with me and my mom, but he would stay for a few days, and then leave, and then come back. so for christmas, he was with us for three days, same with new years, and then he came back for a week before leaving again. he met chris during his week here, when chris and william were on their second of two weeks in america. speaking of which, they loved. chris and my mom are homies now, smoked a lot of weed together, and exchanged numbers. best friends. chris and my dad on the other hand, aren't as friendly, sure, my dad likes him, but he won't let him know that because chris is still in that stage where he'll kiss up to him for him to like him because he likes me and he wants the parent i live with to like him as well.

"pick me up for the party." i say to william, who nods and we go into our separate taxis that drive off.

"i didn't tell you this before but when i was leaving for a few days at a time, i was with your brother."