førtien

chrisschistad: old pic but i still had the best time seeing you

chrisschistad: old pic but i still had the best time seeing you. love you forever, baby. [tagged: pipervik]

7,631 likes, 539 comments

magnussonwilliam: i took this where is my picture credit
magnussonwilliam: miss u idiots
pipervik: :( safe flight love u a lot
jamiewin: had the best time seeing u even if it was for four days :( thanks for making my pip happy
art_by_taylor: sad to see you go, chris. hope you're back visiting soon!!
pipervik: omg when my mom is ur biggest fan ^
art_by_taylor: shut up @pipervik

//
sunday 14:53

"mad it's your last day." i say to jonas and isak as we sit outside at a cafe having lunch.

"i'm also mad it's our last day." isak laughs.

"chris is already gone as well, so what are you even looking forward to?" jonas asks, that twinkle of him being an absolute asshole in his eye.

"i'm going to work my life away at this cafe!" i point to the place. "i work here. i've just been busy entertaining that i haven't had the time to work."

"'entertaining?'" jonas asks, putting air quotes around the word.

"between you two, jamie, the girls, i've been the hostess with the mostess!" i sip my coffee and isak rolls his eyes.

"you're ridiculous." jamie laughs for the three of them.

we spend the last of the boys days here, at the cafe, and then we go surfing, because that's what jonas wanted to do before he went on a ten hour flight, be sore from surfing.

//
monday 11:12

"see you guys when i get to oslo." i hug the boys.

"soon enough." isak smiles and i flip him off.

"love you idiots. i'll be sure to send you lots of presents." i say, shooting them a smirk.

"i hope they're illegal in our country." jonas responds before hugging me once more. "love you, pip."

"love you too, yonas." i ruffle his hair before sending him off after isak who's already in line checking his bag.

"i like them." jamie nods.

"i'm surprised you didn't fuck one of them."