bonus??

"come on!" i scream into william's apartment.

chris and william have been getting ready for this football match for what feels like hours now. i rolled out of bed, put on some mascara, ran my fingers through my hair, stole one of chris' (many) jerseys and had a cup of coffee. i'm ready to go. chris and william are arguing about how william should style his hair.

i wish i was kidding.

"the fucking cab is going to cancel!" i laugh, looking at the two of them. "we've got to go!"

"i can have a beer legally with you." william realizes, looking at me as chris continues to fix his grown out hair.

"and i'll buy them if we leave right now!" i shout, but william and chris continue to fix william's hair, and then they go on to fix a few of chris' strands of hair, like it really matters it's too fucking long anyway, and it's probably going to get fucked up at the game because while it's a decent day, it's still fucking windy.

"okay. we look perfect now." william says, and him and chris walk out of the apartment, past me.

"i hate you two." i groan, closing the door and locking the door before following them to the elevator.

"your hair is a mess." william notes as we stand in silence in the elevator.

"when isn't it?" i ask and he nods.

"that's true."

the football match was fun. i was confused for most of it, chris and william were screaming and not explaining to me why. i cheered for the "wrong team" a few times and got scolded for it, but all in all, i had a great time.

i don't even know who won, but everybody around us seemed pretty pleased with the turn out, so i pretended to also be excited when the final buzzer rang.

"so now what?" i ask as chris slings me onto his back, walking us down the busy street.

"we drink!" william shouts in my face.

"you're a dick." i shake my head.

//
saturday 01:42

"oi!" i scream at the boys, pointing to a chip shop.

"oi? are you from london now?" chris asks and i laugh.

"might as well be." i shrug. "m'here enough." i slur and william sits with me outside while chris goes in and gets our food. "this is great." i nod. "three idiots, back together, being just what we are." i say, a mouthful of food.

"shut up and eat your food, pip." william laughs, shaking his head.

/

this is just a bonus chapter that i wrote but never posted idk

pip's dad got chris soccer (or football) tickets for christmas so here's the idiots at the game lol