tre

pipervik: my best friends #penetrators2016 #cantbelieveiencouragedthatname #jeez [tagged: evamohn2, loglady99, sana_bakkoush, ellevillevillde, stas_a_vaere_chris]

1,420 likes, 300 comments

magnussonwilliam: excuse me you're late stop posting instagrams young lady
pipervik: i'll do what i want ur not my dad @magnussonwilliam
evamohn2: 💕💕💕💕
sana_bakkoush: 🖤
pipervik: @sana_bakkoush showing affection??? where am i????
loglady99: love u pip
ellevillevillde: 🍾💘
stas_a_vaere_chris: #jeez
chrisschistad: what did i say about posting more pictures of you??
pipervik: what? can't hear you over the misogyny. @chrisschistad
magnussonwilliam: burn ^^

//
saturday 20:45

"mean." chris says as i walk into the party.

"stating fact." i raise my bottle of wine to my lips and raise my eyebrows as i walk into the party.

it's not crowded, but there's a good amount of people here, speaking mostly in their designated bus groups. william is chatting with his friends, and ingrid, a girl that was mean to eva on multiple occasions for reasons we don't speak about, and her bus group, pepsi max i think it's called, is here as well, sitting on couches and sipping wine.

"he's so cocky." noora says, leaning against a wall next to me as william chats up vilde.

"yeah, but he really is nice when you get to know him." i shrug, looking at my friend. "i've tried to get him to change the way he acts, but he's just not open to it. i've tried to get him to just stop passing out those degrading sweatshirts, but he doesn't care. he's the nicest dick you'll ever meet." i say, and he looks over at me and smiles, shooting me a cheesy wink before nodding his head for me to come over.

"he's beckoning." she says and i flip her off while walking over to him.

"yes, willi?"

"i just wanted to say hi, why do you have to talk in that condescending voice?"

"yes." i smile and lean on his shoulder.

"do you want go out for a cigarette?"

"i quit, william." i say, leaning away from him. "you know that, you awful influence."

"come out with me for a minute. i want to talk for a second." he takes my hand and we go into the backyard where the sun is setting. "chris wants to hook up with you." he says, lighting a cigarette.