tolv

pipervik: i love a little friend date today :) my fwens [tagged: isakyaki, loglady99]

3,184 likes, 400 comments

magnussonwilliam: send me ur location
magnussonwilliam: PIP SEND ME UR LOCATION.
pipervik: stop being creepy william @magnussonwilliam
loglady99: omg i look bald
pipervik: ur a beautiful creature, noora sætre @loglady99
magnussonwilliam: im tracking u
magnussonwilliam: also answer my texts
magnussonwilliam: ALSO WHY DIDNT I GET AN INSTAGRAM ABOUT OUR FRIEND DATE
pipervik: you'll get one soon, willi @magnussonwilliam

//
saturday 22:30

"william? what's up?" i answer my phone.

"chris is really drunk and won't stop crying and asking for you."

"crying?" i whisper.

"crying." he confirms.

"okay i'll send you my location." i say and put him on speaker.

"i got it from your dad. should be at that cafe in five minutes. be outside, please."

"okay." i nod. "see you in a few." i hang up.

"what's wrong?" noora asks as i put my jacket and hat on.

"chris is drunk and asking for me." i leave out the part about the crying because this is penetrator chris we're talking about. can't ruin his rep.

after my little date with william which mainly consisted of him buying me lunch, driving up a mountain, and then taking pictures of each other, after a half an hour nap, i decided to meet up with isak and jonas, and then noora asked what i was doing and now the three of us (jonas left to talk to eva or something) have been in a cafe for about two hours chatting our lives away and drinking coffee.

"he needs his pip." noora says, fake swooning into isak's shoulder.

"his pip's vag-" isak starts but noora hits him.

"you're awful."

"we haven't had sex." i shake my head.

"what? you've basically been together since halloween!"

"we only kissed for the first time a couple days ago." i say and his eyebrows raise. "anyway, it was great to see you guys. had a good catch up." i put 40 kroner on the table. "i'll see you at school." i smile and walk out, quickly making my way to william, who is driving chris' car.

"piper!" chris shouts as i get in the car. "i missed you, baby." he says, and crawls on top of me.

"missed you too, sweetheart." i smile and he kisses me. "mmhm, you had tequila tonight. yum." i grimace as i taste the aftermath of kissing this drunk, drunk boy. "why are you crying, babe?" i ask, wiping his tears.

"i haven't had sex in a month."

"and you're crying because of that?" i laugh and he just furrows his eyebrows at me.

"i did it for you. i want to be loyal. to you." he pokes my leg multiple times.

"well, thank you." i smile and hug him. "i appreciate that."

"i appreciate that picture you posted on your instagram with your ass out." he says and i roll my eyes. "it's my lock screen." he says, showing me his lock screen, which is in fact the picture i instagrammed days ago, zoomed in so it's just me and not jamie.

"of course it is." i laugh and kiss him. "my idiot boy." he smiles at me, his eyes glassy.

"that's me." he says and leans down to kiss me again.

"not in my car." william says and i push chris off me. "thank you."