førtifire

pipervik: #ootd #bitch

4,291 likes, 684 comments

evamohn2: #bitchulookcute !
jamiewin: ^ i agree! #bitch
chrisschistad: my pretty bitch!
isakyaki: cute bitch!
jonas9000: very cute bitch!
loglady99: what has gone on in these comments

//
monday 08:10

not having noora in science classes makes me want to die.

i hate science, but i need to take another year of it, and i'm mad that i don't have my pal at my side to help me struggle through it all.

"hi." a boy sits down next to me, and i instantly recognize that it's even.

"hi." i smile. "how are you, even?"

"i'm good, piper. how are you?"

"fantastic." i smile. "glad i have a friend in class with me, science is not my best subject." i take out computer and open it, revealing my background of matty healy holding a bottle of wine during a concert.

"the 1975?" he asks, a smile on his face as i click on word so i can take notes.

"yeah." i smile. "love them."

"i saw them live last time they were in oslo."

"i went to four of their shows last time i was in america. forced my best friend to road trip with me."

"that's fun." he smiles.

"yeah." i nod, remembering the week that jamie and i spent on the road. i miss her.

"so. how've you been? the only time we've spoken sober was that one time that i saw you at breakfast and even then it was just hi and bye."

"i'm good." i smile. "norway's treating me well. when we first met i was drunk and crying because i missed america, but now, i've made friends and i love it here." i smile. "and you're a russ."

"i'm not doing russ." he says with a shake of his head.

"why not?"

"don't care about it." he shakes his head.

"how do you not care about it? we met at a russ party."

"i used to care about it. now, i could care less. plus, all the russ busses are planned. i'm a transfer student."

"that's true." i nod. "didn't you used to have a buss?"