sekstifire

pipervik: boiz [location: weed city tagged: isakyaki, jonas9000, reggismeggis, mahahahahdi]

8,932 likes, 400 comments

user: jonas is hot
user2: magnus is hot
ellevillevilde: @user2 back off
pipervik: LMFAO VILDE CHILL @ellevillevilde
reggismeggis: love u <3 @ellevillevilde
jonas9000: boizzzzzzzzz
jonas9000: also location i love it
isakyaki: love my DUDES
mahahahahdi: yes! boys!
jonas9000: @mahahahahdi boiz*
pipervik: @mahahahahdi boiz*
isakyaki: @mahahahahdi boiz*
reggismeggis: @mahahahahdi boiz*
chrisschistad: what are these comments

another day another shitty edit by me *finger guns*

//
friday 19:42

our first bus meeting as members of pepsi max is weird.

i'm in pepsi max now.

i mean, they don't call themselves that anymore, but like, i'm going to call them that until the day they die. or at least graduate.

because i'm annoying.

"that's why i think we should be ambitious, and a clear goal should be to try and win at least one of the bus prizes at tryvann in may 2018." sana says and all the pepsi max girls look at her.

"it's easy to say you want to win prizes, everyone wants that, but now that you're bus boss, do you have any plans on how to do that?" a girl asks. i haven't learnt all the names yet. oops.

"to start, i've had a look at your budget, and it needs to be re-allocated. for example, there's no point in trying to compete in lighting and sound rigging, cause then we're going to lose. but what we can be competitive in is concept. so the first thing i'm going to do is move a lot of our resources from the lighting and sound category to the concept category."

"i'm sorry, but it's pretty hard to win the year's best concept."

"yes, but if you do an analysis of the buses that have won the last three years, you can see some obvious commonalities. the league 2014: a boy's bus from bærum with pokeball-bar and pokemon decorations. montana 2015: a boy's bus from oslo-west that used three versions of montana - tony montana, hannah montana and the state montana. and then we have landslaget 2016, inspired by football spirit and nationalism. do you see what those buses have in common?"

"boy's buses..."

"fuck the patriarchy." i say and noora laughs and squeezes my leg.