ni

pipervik: exploring :) [tagged: chrisschistad]

1,208 likes, 102 comments

chrisschistad: 💖💖
magnussonwilliam: YAY
magnussonwilliam: HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME OR OTHER PEOPLE HOPE U FUCK IN MIDDLE OF THE STREET
pipervik: ur an animal calm down @magnussonwilliam
evamohn: omg love it
jamiewin: ooooooooh pip get that dick
christschistad: she will ;) @jamiewin
pipervik: stop talking to my friend christoffer @chrisschistad

//
saturday 13:00

"want to get coffee?" chris asks, taking my hand and i smile.

"sure."

"william told me you love coffee."

"i do." i smile and he smiles back at me, leaning in and pecking my lips.

"i didn't think you'd agree to coming out with me, let alone kiss me when you first got in the car." he says and i shrug. "you amaze me, piper vik."

"you're single, and i wanted to make this a date, so i got my point across as soon as i got in that sexy station wagon of yours." i twist our fingers together and he just rolls his eyes.

"fuck off." he responds and i just smile and look over at him. "what?"

"you're pretty."

"bitch, i know." he says and then leans in, kissing me.

//
wednesday 14:28

"he still hasn't called?" noora asks eva as we sit outside, she shakes her head no and i make a face. i talked to jonas the other day and he said he was going to call her in a few days.

"you don't have to be the one to talk to him first, you know." i say and noora nods, agreeing with me.

"you have the right to explain yourself." she says and eva shrugs. "you want to know what always cheers me up?" she asks and i furrow my eyebrows, no idea about what she's about to say or do. "can't make fun of me, though." she pulls out her phone and plays a song.

"no way." i laugh hearing the opening of 'baby' by justin bieber.

"if this song doesn't give you a better mood, then-." she starts to sing to eva. "i know you love me. i know you care." i'm facing them, while they're facing each other, and i see william coming, but he just puts a finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet. "you want my love, you want my heart. and we will never ever ever be apart." she continues, and william stops behind her for a second, a smile on his face.