tjuefem

pipervik: boutta party like it's the end of the world

7,273 likes, 300 comments

chrisschistad: beautiful
magnussonwilliam: ^ i agree luv u pip
ellevillevillde: so pretty!!!!
evamohn2: ur gorgeous im mad
loglady99: omg r u kidding ur so pretty im mad
stas_a_vaere_chris: ugh can't wait to watch the name twin bone u later
pipervik: IM SCREAMING HOLY SHIT OMG NONONONONONONO @stas_a_vaere_chris
pipervik: love u bb @chrisschistad
pipervik: love u ladies @ellevillevilde @evamohn2 @loglady99

//
friday 22:00

"noora!" i say, poking william. "she came."

"should i go?" he asks, and i nod and push him towards her.

"yes, go, you idiot!" i say, and walk away. "now if i was my idiot boyfriend where would i be?" i mumble and walk away.

"piper!" he screams from the other side of the room, and i turn quickly, to see two girls with their hands on him. "piper! my girlfriend!" he shouts, waving at me.

"hi, babe." i say, pushing their hands off of him. "bye." i say to them and take his hand, weaving through the crowd.

"thank you." he kisses me.

"anytime." i lean in and kiss him again. "is this beer pong?" i ask, pulling away from the kiss.

"i want to kiss you, please, just-"

"oh my god can we play beer pong?" i ask, completely ignoring what he's saying. "no i'm american, we need to play, chris, oh my god." i say, and he just smiles.

"i don't think i've ever seen you keen on something like you're keen on playing beer pong."

"oh shut up." i laugh. "we get next!" i shout and the people playing now nod. "we can make out while we wait." i say, and he immediately leans in and kisses me. after a few minutes, we start to hear people say that it's time to go, but i'm either meant to be staying here for the night, but if william does get a girl to stay, i'm out.

"chris, piper." william says, and we pull apart, and my eyes widen to see that the only remaining people at the party are me, chris, william and noora. noora!!!! "time to leave." i pout.

"alright, let's go." chris picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. "you coming with us?" chris asks, noora, i assume, and i hit his butt. "kidding." he sings, i assume william also gave him a look.