tjuefire

pipervik: my tough guys [tagged: chrisschistad, salar_m69, magnussonwilliam, borkis21]

2,683 likes, 882 comments

user: omg are they ok
chrisschistad: omg this is embarrassing
pipervik: u look cute stop @chrisschistad
magnussonwilliam: im not even injured
pipervik: ur still a badass thooooooo @magnussonwilliam
borkis21: 👊👊👊
user2: do you know why they fought??
user3: @user2 she obviously knows! she's chris' girl and william's sister or something
pipervik: @user3 i'm not william's sister, nice try though
ellevillevillde: i want the details pls!!!!
evamohn2: ^^^^
jamiewin: holy shit so many injured beautiful faces im shook to the damn core

//
monday 11:45

"how's your eye?" i ask, getting in william's car and sitting on chris' lap.

"fine." chris responds, wincing when i prod at his big bruise.

"i love that we're going late to school. build the suspense."

"shut up, pip." william says, laughing slightly.

"you're just happy that your face didn't get beaten because you were with-" chris puts a hand over my mouth. "big secret. sorry." i say after moving chris' hand.

"we're here. stay with us." william says, as we pull up and chris and i get out of the car first since we're sitting in the front. super illegal, but i don't live far from school.

*cue illest motherfucker alive ladies nd gents*

once we step out of the car, all eyes are on us. anybody in the courtyard was looking at us.

there were a lot of rumors that had cultivated over the past weekend.

it started as a normal night, but then there was a fight with the yakuza guys, which meant that one of the penetrator boys literally picked me up and ran away with me, because they would get their ass kicked if chris or william found out i was there, but at the same time, william wasn't even there because he was on his date!!!!! with noora!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was 20 yakuza guys and three penetrators, which means they got their asses kicked, especially because william wasn't there. he's their best fighter.

"piper!" vilde shouts, and i just put a hand, giving my friends a little wave as i stay close to chris.

"how ya holdin' up, tough guy?" i ask in a thick new york accent.