førtiseks

pipervik: it might've only been one weekend but it was great to see you my buddy @magnussonwilliam miss you already :( [tagged: chrisschistad]

7,533 likes, 751 comments

magnussonwilliam: :)
chrisschistad: love u my idiots
evamohn2: ur so cute i wanna squish ur cheeks forever
pipervik: i luv u @evamohn2
isakyaki: cute pic honestly
jamiewin: ugh miss u three
pipervik: thx isak luv u @isakyaki @jamiewin miss u always, sis
it's obvious that i made the manip and i tried my best ok ! my idiots in one pic :)

//
saturday 11:47

"all he does is work." noora says as linn and eskild play with her hair. they've missed her a lot, you can tell. "it seems as though money is the single most important thing all of a sudden."

i don't know why i'm here. i'm noora's friend and all, but i'm hungover and want to be cuddling my boyfriend in bed, not hearing why noora left my best friend. and speaking of him, he's blowing up my phone because he doesn't know where noora is and wants me to tell him where she is if i can get a hold of her.

"noora," i start, cutting her off from her speech about william and his dad. "i told you to do all of this a long time ago." i say. "i told you to leave william over summer. so i support you in all of this, but i need to know if i can tell william where you are, because he get's why you left. he know's he's been shitty, but when he was here last weekend, he thought things were on the mend and that's why he's so worried. i need to be able to tell him that you're here and you're safe."

"that's fine." she nods. "i don't want to talk to him though."

"okay." i nod and stand. "i've got a shoot in an hour and have to go home to grab some things, so i'll see you guys later, okay?" i say before walking out of the apartment. "and noora-" i call sticking my head back into the apartment. "if you think that william won't come here to win you back, you're probably wrong. it's william we're talking about here. he went after you for a year, he's not going to let you go with ease." and with that, i let the door slam shut behind me.

at least i hope he won't.

//
monday 10:42

"hi." i say to isak and jonas as i stand between them, at my locker. they're talking. well, they're not talking, they're sort of in a fight, i think, because isak has been kind of distant towards jonas and the boys or something i don't really know, it was a busy weekend.

"it's magnus' birthday this saturday." jonas says and my eyes light up. i might not like my birthday, but other people's birthdays are a brilliant reason to party. "mahdi and i want to do something cool for him."