sekstiåtte

pipervik: stoner shot on iphone 7 [tagged: jonas9000]

4,263 likes, 103 comments

magnussonwilliam: was jonas1-8999 taken? @jonas9000
jonas9000: shut up @magnussonwilliam
chrisschistad: ö
pipervik: love u @chrisschistad
pipervik: what a jokester @magnussonwilliam
isakyaki: boiz
reggismeggis: boiz
mahahahahdi: boiz
jonas9000: boiz.
jamiewin: boiz???

//

pip
she knows

willi
what

pip
/she/ knows

willi
what are you talking about

pip
noora

willi
she knows i'm dating jamie?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

pip
no.
just that you have a girlfriend
which tbh is bad

willi
why? i'm moving on and so should she
it's her second to last year in school she should have some fun for once

pip
omg mean!
but ok tru
and she was making out with this guy a little while after she found out so i guess she's fine
she was just mad that i didn't tell her i guess

willi
well it's none of her business anymore

pip
well
it's nice to know that the person you love(d) has moved on
i gave a real shit about hunter after we broke up

willi
well
hunter was an asshole
so
who gives a fuck about him!

pip
ok ta-rue.

willi
ur weird and i had to have jamie explain to me what u were trying to do

pip
#relationshipgoals

//
monday 15:30

"wow it's just like the good old days." i say getting into chris' car after school.

"you're an idiot." he says, driving towards my dad's house. "we're still going to your dad's for dinner, right?"

"yeah of course." i say, answering an email from my agent where she's asking what my schedule is, knowing that i have other commitments than my job, which is also important. we've got a bus meeting on friday, so i can't miss that, plus i have to do some damage control between noora and sana at some point, or at least give sana some comfort, but all i've been hearing from her is every once in a while a sly but funny comment in the group chat.

"what's your schedule this week?" he asks once i put my phone down.

"i just emailed amy about it. but, i have a bus meeting late friday, so probably squeeze a shoot in from after school until fifteen minutes before that starts. and i've got to talk to noora about her hooking up with yousef because sana likes yousef and they're both muslim and it would be amazing if they got together, but who the fuck knows." i roll my eyes.

"that was a lot to take in."

"yes. it's been a wildly stressful week for me."

"so hang out with eva. don't worry about them because that's not your problem. have fun. invite girlie chris over and get drunk or something."

"i'll think about it." i laugh.

"and i've got work on saturday night."

"you've been working so much lately." i pout.

"yeah, well your birthday is coming up, and i know you don't like it but i'm still going to buy you something nice."

"not necessary." i roll my eyes. "i have everything i need. a great boyfriend, a great job, great friends, and a fun school experience." i smile, squeezing the back of his hand. "i don't need anything."

"oh and since summer is coming up, do you want to go on holiday? just the two of us?"

"i have to spend some time with my mom, but of course." i smile. "where were you thinking?"

"not sure. was thinking spain, maybe the coast of france. if you have any ideas, throw them at me." he smiles and stops in front of my dad's house.

"i love you, you know that?"

"yeah. i love you too." he leans in and kisses me. "just like old times, kissing quick before running into your house, only this time it's both of us." he laughs and i shake my head.

"idiot."