syttito

pipervik: this pic is old and i'm stealing it from @evamohn2 but idc i look cute and so happy with my pizza

9,218 likes, 423 comments

evamohn2: nerd
chrisschistad: ^^
magnussonwilliam: idiot
magnussonwilliam: miss u tho :(
jamiewin: ^^ yeah what he said
isakyaki: stoner
jonas9000: ^
reggismeggis: hahahahah !
mahahahahdi: ^ idiot and not in a good way

//
monday 12:42

as predicted, everything blew up in everyone's faces, the pepsimax girls made a hate account against vilde, which started shit between her and magnus, but i solved that quickly, and my girlie chris confided in me, telling me that sana was the one who made the saranors2 account, which means that isak didn't actually make it, which i assumed because i know he could give a shit abotu sara, but he was covering for sana because weirdly enough, they're very good friends.

and since there was a lot of tension and stress revolving around the situation, i stayed in for the first weekend in who knows how long, and i just hung out with chris and we watched movies, well he watched them while i was too distracted texting jamie and william. and then my attention deficit got the best of me and i cleaned the whole house at midnight, and then watched cooking videos on youtube until two, and then chris forced me to go to bed.

wink wink.

"sana's written in the group chat about what she did, but don't answer." chris says coming up to me as i sit in my math class, and i furrow my eyebrows. "the girls and i have decided that we're going to buy a little loser van and say fuck the busse. we're going to get it when that meeting is on wednesday or whatever."

"shouldn't you be in class?"

"yeah, but i'll be late, who gives a fuck?"

"true." i nod, laughing. "so i don't answer?" i ask, and she nods. "i already feel bad."

"me too." she says and i laugh.

"glad i'm not the only one." i say and she nods.

"random girl." my teacher looks at chris. "please leave."

"got it!" she shoots him a thumbs up and i laugh as she leaves.

"who was that?"

"my friend chris."

"you have a friend chris and a boyfriend chris?"