nitten

pipervik: WHAT THE FUCK!!!! LOOK WHO DECIDED TO VISIT!!! YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES BUT I'M STILL HAPPY AS FUCK

pipervik: WHAT THE FUCK!!!! LOOK WHO DECIDED TO VISIT!!! YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES BUT I'M STILL HAPPY AS FUCK. A SURPRISE. [tagged: magnussonwilliam, chrisschistad]

2,394 likes, 428 comments

evamohn2: aw so happy for you pip
loglady99: glad you get to see some familiar faces during your time abandoning norway :)
stas_a_vaere_chris: get that dick girlie
ellevillevilde: cute!
magnussonwilliam: glad you like my suprise
magnussonwilliam: sorry i made u cry
chrisschistad: happy to see u :)
chrisschistad: also sorry i made u cry
jamiewin: I WAS A VITAL PART OF THIS SURPRISE WHERE IS MY INSTAGRAM DEDICATED TO ME??

evamohn2: aw so happy for you piploglady99: glad you get to see some familiar faces during your time abandoning norway :)stas_a_vaere_chris: get that dick girlieellevillevilde: cute!magnussonwilliam: glad you like my suprisemagnussonwilliam: sorry...

pipervik: just posted an instagram but my friend jamie is mad that i didn't post one about her because she was ""vital"" to the surprise i just got. here's a pic my mom took of us a few days ago, clearly we were unamused/high. love you long time girlie. [tagged: jamiewin]

1,394 likes, 99 comments

jamiewin: much better
jamiewin: and i was vital to the surprise bitch who drove u to the airport
magnussonwilliam: this is pulling attention away from my post delete it
evamohn2: this is cute
evamohn2: and why is william funny i never thought he would be funny ever
loglady99: this is cute happy that ur happy :)
stas_a_vaere_chris: "we were unamused/high" ur funny lol
stas_a_vaere_chris: also that's illegal
stas_a_vaere_chris: @cops arrest them
pipervik: miss u ladies lots if u wanna surprise me next ;) @loglady99 @evamohn2
pipervik: girl! it's legal in cali! y'all gotta come out! @stas_a_vaerechris
chrisschistad: pretty
pipervik: can u two come back to the table now pls you've been up there for ten years maybe longer @chrisschistad @magnussonwilliam

//
wednesday 20:45 pm (american time)

"ten years is a stretch, i think." william sits down next to me and i roll my eyes.

"you're an ass." i say, and take a sip of the vodka soda he charmed the bartender to give him. that's what he went up there to do. he didn't have a fake id, so he just talked her up, and then when she inevitably asked for his id, he would just tell her his situation, he's legal to drink in norway, but not here and he's ""here as a surprise for his best mate (point to chris) girlfriend's christmas surprise and we've been long distance for six months since i was forced out of norway by a divorce between my parents."" this was all an elaborate lie, but it's worked before, it's how william and i drank at bars in venice last summer, only he pretended to be my boyfriend and we hadn't seen each other for close to a year.

it was foolproof, really.

"oh, bartender said you have to get the next round and speak to her in norwegian." william says and i nod.

"easy." i smile. "so, how's norway without my beautiful face?"

"same old same old." william shrugs and i flip him off.

"boring." chris says, kissing my neck.

"hey!" jamie hits the table. "no fraternizing!"

"it's been like, three weeks." i say, leaning on chris' shoulder.

"and that's why we have a separate room." william says and i smile.

"my guy." i point to him and chris puts his hand on my thigh, running his thigh over my denim clad leg. "we'll be going now." i down the last of my drink.

"get us more drinks before you go."

"fine." i say, and head over to the bar. "hei, det er min venn der borte," i point to william. "kan vi ha en ny runde please?" i say to the bartender who smiles. (hi that's my friend over there, can we have another round please?)

"i have no idea what you're saying, but i assume you speak english if you live here." she laughs. "what were your orders again?" i list them off and she makes them one by one, chatting to be about my "long distance relationship" and i milk my accent and have to repeat myself a lot before i'm thanking her a million times and then i bring them back over and chris and i down ours, eyeing each other as we do it and then do a salute to our friends before taking the room key from william and going upstairs.

"oh baby, i have missed you." he says, kissing me as we stand alone in the elevator.