trettien

chrisschistad: when she shows u old portraits nd u fall in love all over again [tagged: pipervik]

4,393 likes, 609 comments

user1: she doesn't even have tits
pipervik: @user1 this picture is two years old honey, they've popped out a lil ;)
user2: @user1 literally why does it matter to u
evamohn2: yes ^
evamohn2: u two are super cute tho love u guys lots :)
pipervik: love u evaaaaaaaaaa @evamohn2
pipervik: oh right love u too chrissypoo @chrisschistad
chrisschistad: @pipervik god ur annoying
magnussonwilliam: god u were bitching at me to hurry up but instead u just post an insta make up your mind christoffer

//
friday 15:10

as designated best friend of william magnusson, girlfriend of chris schistad, and mother of the other penetrators, i've been sent to get the bus with william and chris.

i don't know why, but chris said i had to come so i am.

i was to meet them outside their class at 14:40, where i would meet chris and william and we would go. noora decided that she was going to talk to william at the same time, which chris was mad about but he was really excited about russ, so i could understand, but after showing him a picture that i knew he would like, he shut up, sent it to himself and posted it on instagram.

"we're back together." william smiles as we leave the school.

"glad to hear it." i smile and he smiles back, before picking me up in a hug. "why?" i ask as he continues to walk, my feet not touching the ground.

"because you're her friends and you probably helped the cause in some way. so thank you." he puts me down as we reach his car.

"yeah i didn't do anything, because she wasn't answering my texts, but i did send her some reassuring things about you to make her feel better. also cat videos. and dog videos because i don't know what she prefers." i say and he laughs.

"she seems like a cat person."

"yeah." i nod. "so why do i have to come to get the bus?"

"because you're our bus mom." chris smiles and i grimace.

"oh i hated that." i say and chris just makes obnoxious kissy lips at me.

//
friday 22:35

"i love you." chris says as we stumble off the bus.